Khusein Askhabov 23-0

Not in Russia/Ukraine. It is very common to engineer undefeated records there.

At age 21, Askhabov had already amassed a 19-0 record. For his 7th fight, the 6-0 Askhabov fought an 0-3 can. His 9th fight was 8-0 vs 0-0. His 10th was 9-0 vs 0-2 and went to a split decision. That opponent is now 0-5 and was finished in each of his other 4 fights. Askhabov's 12th fight was 11-0 vs 1-1 and his 13th was 12-0 vs 2-2.

Since 2016, he has only fought 4 times. In his most recent fight, he put his 22-0 record on the line against a 19-year-old opponent who only had 3 fights.

Thanks for putting this shady ass thread into perspective, whatever hype OP was trying to generate should be officially killed with this post.

Good on ya for bringing facts.

{<redford}

Well now hes on my radar thanks op :). Ladt years contenders haven't done very well so far for the most part but I'm looking forward to this year's series even if we don't get any future title challengers out of it . It's a nice mid week MMA boost with a little reality show twist too :)

There's quite a few future potential title contenders on this years show imo.

There's quite a few future potential title contenders on this years show imo.
I hope your right ! Cants say I've looked into this year's lineup but the Contender series talent has a way of Looking better on paper then in the UFC but that goes for a lot of prospects so whatever. Who you got your eye on specifically ?

I expect him to lose, Brito is a million light years away from his competition so far.

I hope your right ! Cants say I've looked into this year's lineup but the Contender series talent has a way of Looking better on paper then in the UFC but that goes for a lot of prospects so whatever. Who you got your eye on specifically ?

Jake Hadley, Anton Turkalj, Solomon Renfro,.Jailton Junior, Hugo Cunha and Daniel Zellhuber above others.

But also Michael Morales, Azamat Murzakanov, Achilles Estemadura, Julia Polastri, Piera Rodrigues, Valesca Machado, Nasrudin Nasrudinov, Caio Borralho etc etc.

It's an outstanding season.

Back