Khristian Geraci is not a BJJ Black Belt Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's important to be an informed consumer, but I don't think you can fault those guys for not knowing how long it takes to get a purple belt. Some of them might come from martial arts that advance you quickly. Some of them might see Khristian's jiu jitsu (which must be at the blue belt level by this point?) and how easily he could tool a noob and think that he's legit. If they have nothing to compare it to, it might look like the real deal.

I don't know anyone who is brand new to training who walks in and truly understands the time commitment it takes to get a black belt or the level of a purple belt relative to white belts, this take time in the right environment- which those guys didn't have.

I had no grappling experience or fighting experience when I started. I had no idea how long it took to progress, how good black belts were, or any of the nuances of the sport before I started BJJ. However, I made damn sure I put in my time researching the school, the instructor and the sport before I signed up at a school. Sure I didn't know how good a purple or blue was relative to a new white belt, but at least I knew the colored belts at the school were legit. Anyone that doesn't do the same risks training under a guy like Geraci. Geraci is the most at fault here, but these guys should have done their homework. They should be embarrassed for getting scammed, and Geraci should be forced to pay back their fees.

It's a joke, bored at work and trolling

Got my purple from the Migliarese Brothers

Judo Belt From Pat Burris......

People with fake lineage are comical, why lie, if you dont deserve it, your going to get smushed by those who do.

Wow! you sound like Geraci in his last post. And you logged in simply to make that stupid post...hmmm...I wonder who the noob is...

Don't blame the Jimmy for how Geraci fucked up...or anyone with half a brain who figured Geraci's bullshit out. "If it was'nt for those meddling kids..."

Geraci is 100% at fault here. He got caught bullshitting plain and simple. And what's worse is Geraci's little pre-pubescant dramatic rant about closing his school. Man that is right from the 4th grade manipulative tactics rulebook. He could not lie successfully anymore, or split forum members by privately PMing them with bits of "truth" to be kept secret, so he turned to guilt trips (which clearly did not work). Lying, splitting, temper tantrums...I feel like I am back at my old job in pediatrics.

Geraci could have come clean, owned up like a man, cleared the slate, and started fresh. He does not have to close his school at all...that is all on him. So don't lay that or how he may have hurt his own family on Jimmy or anyone else. Geraci can thank himself if this ends up hurting his family. Geraci's bullshit came home to bite him in the ass.

If he wants to run his school, tanning salon, gym or whatever, just do it honest. Hire some qualified coaches and keep the business going. Admit to the world he lied, stand on what he has done (which is more than many) and get to training under a legit coach. Believe it or not, he could turn this around. But, like you, Geraci is too childish and pissed off to do the right thing and take his lumps outside the cage...and the more comments like yours come up, the less people will even care about how things turn out for Geraci.

First of all... SamboSteve, I tried to be as respectful towards you as I could. What you don't get is I've admitted my mistakes that were originally questioned which was a BJJ BB and as I have said numerous times is not true. As for my military background And personal history I choose not to share publicly due to the assholes who have no real interests in clearing the air and are just looking to have a good time bashing someone. Your references to why I said I was closing is pure shit and I only PM'd a few people because I got tired of trying to begin to explain myself to see several people make a joke out of it before I had the chance. Now, I've made my apology whether you want to accept it or not is up to you. I'm not trying to split anyone or play any games and I hold noone else responsible for any of this. You can think what you want of me say what you want about me, but do not try to tell people why I did something. People have taken this shit way to far, I have never once expressed any anger towards anyone except the asshole who went and call me a "pedophile" on one of these threads. As for Jimmy, I have no ill will towards him. He is an honorable guy, always has been since I've known him. He did what he felt that he must and does not deserve to be attacked by any of you for any of this. Once again, I have made my apology and I'm done with it!!!

First of all... SamboSteve, I tried to be as respectful towards you as I could. What you don't get is I've admitted my mistakes that were originally questioned which was a BJJ BB and as I have said numerous times is not true. As for my military background And personal history I choose not to share publicly due to the assholes who have no real interests in clearing the air and are just looking to have a good time bashing someone. Your references to why I said I was closing is pure shit and I only PM'd a few people because I got tired of trying to begin to explain myself to see several people make a joke out of it before I had the chance. Now, I've made my apology whether you want to accept it or not is up to you. I'm not trying to split anyone or play any games and I hold noone else responsible for any of this. You can think what you want of me say what you want about me, but do not try to tell people why I did something. People have taken this shit way to far, I have never once expressed any anger towards anyone except the asshole who went and call me a "pedophile" on one of these threads. As for Jimmy, I have no ill will towards him. He is an honorable guy, always has been since I've known him. He did what he felt that he must and does not deserve to be attacked by any of you for any of this. Once again, I have made my apology and I'm done with it!!!

Wow, you write as good as you roll....

Oh I'm sorry, I thought Steve was the one who ran a legitimate martial arts school.

I'm gonna lock this thread. The deception has been exposed, the school has been taken down. Time for some more positivity in the forum.

PM me if you strongly disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back