Khristian Geraci is not a BJJ Black Belt Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another update on the further development of this story from other forums (Bullshido, JJGear, mma.tv):

At this point, it looks like Khristian never even served in the Marines period. He PMed some inconsistent service information to several former Marines. The information did not check out. When they wrote back asking for further information to clarify the discrepancies they found, Khristian stopped responding.

Khristian claims to have spent most of his service at Camp Lejeune, yet no Marine who was stationed or is currently stationed at Camp Lejeune seems to have ever heard of him or heard of anyone else he mentioned involvement with.

So at this point, I think there is reasonable evidence that Khristian never served in the Marines whatsoever. There's no database that lists all of the people who never served in the Marines so it's hard to prove it 100%, but there is absolutely no evidence that he did serve in any capacity. All of the information he has provided has shown to be inconsistent.

Falsifying your service record to your country as a Marine is a really disgraceful thing to do. As disgraceful as it is to claim a BJJ black belt when you are a BJJ white belt, I think it's worse to fraudulently claim to be a Marine.

Anyone in the Pittsburgh area should stay far, far away from this guy. He is a total fraud.

That's sad. Has anyone from the forums rolled with him to teach a lesson yet?

guy will probably just move somewhere new and start up his crap again

What did I miss? I only followed so much of the last thread. Tell me you tried while you were there?

Yes, but he was on vacation:

I went to their school tonight; because, I won't be in town next week. I felt honor-bound to go there asap. They run their MMA gym in the bottom of a tanning salon. I participated in their practice and tapped our their "purple belt" instructor a few times. Khristian wasn't in town so he ran class instead.

The warm-ups were ok, but the instruction was kinda lazy. Most people didn't even participate for the technique phase of the practice and just hung out talking on the edge of the mat. Now I understand these are basics, but I still drill the most simple technique even if I know it. Then during rolling, they only had one group at a time (2 minute rounds) because mat space was limited. One guy went to sleep (I didn't do it). I rolled with the instructor a few times and dominated him positionally the first two rounds. During the third round I turned up the heat and tapped him out twice. He seemed to know what to do, and he has a good attitude. He could be a blue belt in skill level if he drilled more and was more explosive, but he's not a purple belt in ability right now. He complained to me that only Khristian could tap him out at the place. Most of them seemed athletic, but they need more technique.

At the end of practice, I told them that Khristian was in lots of trouble with the BJJ community for faking his black belt. They said they could show me his black belt, but I told them he could have bought it and that the belt wasn't important. I asked about his lineage, and they gave me the same story about some Rodriguez guy. I told them that's not possible, and they said Khristian said he was authorized to promote through the "American black belt association." I told them that organization can't authorize Khristian for promoting people in BJJ. Either the CBJJ or Khristian's own BJJ instructor can legitimatize it. But since nobody can verify Khristian's lineage, that their ranks would be shunned. Some seemed loyal to their gym, some seemed to be angry at Khristian, and some didn't seem to care much one way or the other. Nobody gave me a hard time. I was just honest and not angry saying it.

I don't think their blue belts have the skills of a blue belt. I don't think their purple is really a purple either. I don't think Khristian has been honest with them, giving them photocopied certificates for their "BJJ ranks." If Khristian does not attend our in-house tournament in April, something should be done before he screws everyone up.

Sorry, no photos or videos. I went alone and just brought by camera phone, but forgot to get a photo.

I also rolled with him several times, and beat him once in a tournament 17-0 (video of that match).

LMAO at someone trusting a guy with bleached blonde hair and a Tapout tattoo on his back. Seriously though, if this guy is no longer affiliated with you why is he all over your website along with watermarked artwork? Doesn't add up.

looks like between geraci and ftp there's quite a bit of backpedaling going on.

i must have missed this earlier but in the bullshido thread some guys uncovered Khristian's criminal record which shows he stole a laptop.

So does anyone know if he has actually closed up shop? I read on another forum that he claims he is closing his gym and is not going to train/instruct mma anymore, and that he wants everyone to just leave him alone. I think that is actually what would be best for everyone.

i must have missed this earlier but in the bullshido thread some guys uncovered Khristian's criminal record which shows he stole a laptop.

that was posted in the first thread here...he worked at a hotel or something and broke into the room and stole a laptop..talk about a bright idea.

he can be seen fighting in Tapout episode 7 versus their boy Sunshine

Khristian posted on Bullshido that as of the end of this week he was going to close his MMA school due to the controversy. He also said that he will quit fighting MMA altogether.

It doesn't make me happy that he has suffered because of this, but there really is no other choice. When you put such an immense amount of lies out there about yourself, it will eventually blow up in your face.

If he comes clean about everything and represents himself honestly, I'm sure a lot of people would forgive him and welcome him back into the community. We'll see if he does that, or if he just disappears altogether.

Khristian posted on Bullshido that as of the end of this week he was going to close his MMA school due to the controversy. He also said that he will quit fighting MMA altogether.

It doesn't make me happy that he has suffered because of this, but there really is no other choice. When you put such an immense amount of lies out there about yourself, it will eventually blow up in your face.

If he comes clean about everything and represents himself honestly, I'm sure a lot of people would forgive him and welcome him back into the community. We'll see if he does that, or if he just disappears altogether.

to be honest with you, i dont know if ill ever be able to take someone with a tapout tatoo seriously

He's probably too damn embarrassed to show his face after all this shit. I would probably just fade away into obscurity if I was him.

Way to go Jimmy! Do you feel like you got one more Pittsburgh "thug" off the streets? Now all of sudden, someone deemed you the "Pittsburgh MMA whistleblower." No wonder you are so in the closet about your sexuality...you must have received your fair share of beatings at an early age for being such a snitch rat. Geraci might be a jerk, but now he has to find another way to put food in his kids mouths. Im glad Jimmy Cerra is the judge and jury of Pittsburgh MMA. Was Geraci really ruining your life that bad that you had to go out of your way to ruin his life? Or his kids lives? Or are you one of those closet homos that gets off on other peoples misery? "I am straight says Jimmy Cerra"...when you post pics of your girlfriend(s) or wife only then will I believe you. Everyone in Pittsburgh knows how weird Jimmy Cerra is so why wouldnt he be gay? You dont think people have talked about you behind your back Jimmy? Its you who is the joke of Pittsburgh MMA.

Geraci might be the biggest dick in the world but at the end of the day, you will still be a balding snitch midget that still doesnt have the balls to step in the cage or ring. Stick to grappling and fufilling your fantasies of rolling around with other Pittsburgh men.

Bad boys, Bad Boys... Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when Frodo cums to you...

Way to go Jimmy! Do you feel like you got one more Pittsburgh "thug" off the streets? Now all of sudden, someone deemed you the "Pittsburgh MMA whistleblower." No wonder you are so in the closet about your sexuality...you must have received your fair share of beatings at an early age for being such a snitch rat. Geraci might be a jerk, but now he has to find another way to put food in his kids mouths. Im glad Jimmy Cerra is the judge and jury of Pittsburgh MMA. Was Geraci really ruining your life that bad that you had to go out of your way to ruin his life? Or his kids lives? Or are you one of those closet homos that gets off on other peoples misery? "I am straight says Jimmy Cerra"...when you post pics of your girlfriend(s) or wife only then will I believe you. Everyone in Pittsburgh knows how weird Jimmy Cerra is so why wouldnt he be gay? You dont think people have talked about you behind your back Jimmy? Its you who is the joke of Pittsburgh MMA.

Geraci might be the biggest dick in the world but at the end of the day, you will still be a balding snitch midget that still doesnt have the balls to step in the cage or ring. Stick to grappling and fufilling your fantasies of rolling around with other Pittsburgh men.

Bad boys, Bad Boys... Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when Frodo cums to you...

Dude, your failing at this.

Geraci was running a business and he lied about it. If he was straight up, none of this would have happened. Any problems that his family has from here are on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back