Khizr Khan's Profession Shed's light on Anti-Trump speech at DNC...

It took it getting into the media that people were dying for anything to be done, don't pretend it was altruism.

It is utter intellectual dishonesty if you served under Clinton, Bush and Obama to say that the military was/is treated well under Obama.

And for 100 years nobody did anything about it, in the media or no. And it was that same Liberal media who you're bashing in this thread that ran with it. Obama dumped millions and millions of dollars into the VA.

And for 100 years nobody did anything about it, in the media or no. And it was that same Liberal media who you're bashing in this thread that ran with it. Obama dumped millions and millions of dollars into the VA.

Because he had to; and its still not fixed, its just more pandering from him and the media. LOL at you thinking that the left media first ran with it.

It's possible that Trump has watched Putin drill press his wife.
Since based on your posts you work for Trumps campaign, it would be best that Trump just moved on from this one.
You don't have to win every battle to win the war. Trump should retreat from this one.

Trump already has moved on, and won this battle by exposing Khan for the self-serving, Sharia-law supporting sleaze he is.

It's Sherdog that hasn't moved on. ;)

The parents of people killed at Benghazi have been given free rein to say what they wish about Hillary. Did their sperm earn them stuff? Their kids were adults. It goes both ways.
the parents of the 4 americans killed in Benghazi can say whatever they want about Hillary because she indirectly responsible for their deaths.

i don't see how Trump is responsible for the death of CPT Khan. Besides, I'm pretty sure Hillary gave a thumb up to invade Iraq in 2003.

He could be a paid actor...everything he said is right.

o-MUSLIM-AMERICAN-VERTERANS-facebook.jpg

Killed by radical islam in a war that Hillary Clinton voted for.

I don't see how any of that matters.

Regarding the first point, wealthy people searching the globe to expand their wealth is capitalism. Are you against capitalism?

Regarding the second point, it's not like Hillary is going to enact Sharia law.

Capitalism is a bit broad a term, and in this case, is not broad enough or even specific enough to really cover whatever complains people may have over this situation, that people just brush over with the catch all "capitalism". In this case it is probably not accurate to just say "Capitalism"

Khans bank account has just been increased by a few zero's in the last week.

3 Examples of the Media Double Standard With Trump and Clinton

U.S. News & World Report

Peter Roff 1 day ago

According to some estimates, more than 20,000 people turned out Tuesday to hear Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in critical Loudon County, Virginia. To borrow a Trumpism, that's huge but, thanks to the mainstream press, what you'll hear about the event will likely be how Trump booted a crying baby from it.

We should be used to the distortions by now, but it's a plain fact that most of the people covering the campaign are unwilling to give him a fair shake yet will bend over backwards to put the best face on anything former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says or does.

The "baby booting" story, judged newsworthy by Politico, reads as though Trump is a heartless monster. Here's what he said: "Don't worry about that baby. I love babies. ... Don't worry about it. I love babies. I hear that baby crying, I like it. What a baby. What a beautiful baby. Don't worry, don't worry. The mom's running around like – don't worry about it, you know. It's young and beautiful and healthy and that's what we want."

As a member of the media, I may be confused but it sounds to me like a marvelous thing to say, especially in light of what was probably the parent's embarrassment at how her child was disrupting his remarks. As it continued, Trump again addressed the child and her mother by saying, "Actually, I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here."

Anyone listening can tell the latter comment was meant as a joke. It won't be reported that way because that doesn't fit in with the narrative the Washington Post, CNN, the New York Times and the unabashedly liberal political zines have created. It's only by hearing or seeing the event that you'll come to understand the truth of what went on.

This is but one distortion; there are plenty more. Following the lead of the Democrats, the media are demanding Trump apologize to Khizr and Ghazala Khan, parents of a dead American soldier who spoke at the Democratic National Convention. Now, I'm not on any of the relevant email lists but I'm not exactly sure what it is he is supposed to apologize for. The Khans should have known they were being drawn into a political forum (one from which they now say they want to escape because they apparently don't like all the attention) and were opening themselves up to criticism – especially in the pointed nature of what Mr. Khan said in his speech. Trump certainly didn't attack them for being Muslim which, it almost goes without saying, would be wrong.

If the Khans occupy a rarified status because they lost a son in combat then how does one explain the treatment given Pat Smith and Charles Woods, parents who lost their sons in the massacre at Benghazi and who both claim Clinton lied to them, face to face? They are being excoriated for stepping into the political arena on Trump's behalf but, unlike the Khans, are not backing down under pressure.

One set of rules for Hillary Clinton and a different set of rules for everyone else is not only the way she lives her life but the way the media is covering this election. The latest wrinkle is the emerging demands Ivanka Trump say something on the record about the way her father treats women and sexual harassment in the workplace. This may be a salient point (not really) but some of the same reporters who want a statement from her on these matters have assiduously avoided posing similar question to Chelsea Clinton, a woman whose father (why do we have to remind people of this?) had an illicit sexual relationship with a workplace subordinate young enough to be his own daughter and then lied about it to the American people after he was caught. If the shoe were on the other foot I know reporters (and you know them too) who would fall all over themselves queuing up to ask Ivanka what she thought about the allegation her father was a rapist.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...le-standard-with-trump-and-clinton/ar-BBvat9f

So that is how this Bozo became what he is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahid_Khan

Or at least it is some what related. He must have gotten huge investments from rich people back in Pakistan.

And reciprocally, I guess this is also how some BJJ guys have been making a small profit making and selling gis. I know so many with their own brands.

I don't see how this matters. Helping wealthy people relocate to the U.S. by starting businesses is something that's specifically written into the law. I've done it for people looking to come here, it's been around for years. Every immigration lawyer and/or business lawyer with international connections is aware of this and applies it as necessary.

Additionally, a lawyer in a foreign country should be practicing whatever is the law there. Countries with Sharia law are going to be filled with lawyers who practice Sharia law.

If Trump bans Moslems, then this particular lawyer will lose his business. Unless he savvy enough, and has lots of east asian friends, he probably screwed.

If Trump bans Moslems, then this particular lawyer will lose his business. Unless he savvy enough, and has lots of east asian friends, he probably screwed.

But he also knows how unlikely that is to happen plus how insane it is to suggest legally.

Capitalism is a bit broad a term, and in this case, is not broad enough or even specific enough to really cover whatever complains people may have over this situation, that people just brush over with the catch all "capitalism". In this case it is probably not accurate to just say "Capitalism"

What is it about Khan's business that you think is not in the spirit of capitalism?

This is clock boy on steroids.
Fucking sickening to have to see this guy hold up the constitution while being an advocate for sharia law in the US.
An attorney who is involved in the promotion of Islamic immigrants and sharia law in the US that has ties to the Clinton's and their foundation for many years. GTFO

I don't need him, his wife who's not allowed to talk or his son who probably would have turned out like many other Muslims in the US armed services and turned on his fellow soldiers in my country. GTFO

What is it about Khan's business that you think is not in the spirit of capitalism?
Trying to fill the US with Muslims and promote sharia law is not capitalism.
Sure he's making money doing it, but it's not about money. It's about the spread of an ideology.

I don't see how any of that matters.
If the criticism directed at trump is that he "attacked" the kahns by saying maybe she wasnt allowed to speak, and it turns out she actually isnt allowed to speak, its more of a truth than an attack.

Its like seeing someone in a chair and saying they are disabled, and then people are outraged you suggest that person cant walk, and it turns out they cant walk.

Trying to fill the US with Muslims and promote sharia law is not capitalism.
Sure he's making money doing it, but it's not about money. It's about the spread of an ideology.

I think you're fusing separate endeavors in Khan's life.

I think you're fusing separate endeavors in Khan's life.
None of his endeavors seem separate from each other.
He's a focused kinda guy it seems.
Interesting past this guy has.
He can GTFO and take his mute wife also.

Back