Khizr Khan's Profession Shed's light on Anti-Trump speech at DNC...

Khan needs to stfu. Just because his son decided to serve the United States doesn't give him the father free reign to just attack attack attack and never receive any scrutiny in return. His son should be receiving all of this honor and gratitude more than the parents who didn't serve.

But the media will keep putting him out front to comment on any and everything Trump while they ignore and even smear Patricia Smith.

I think the people who deserve the scrutiny are the Democrats who only care about this family at all because they are the most extreme case of a racial and ethnic minority they could find to exploit for thier gain. Sanders and Biden are the only two Democratic candidates I've seen in the last 12 years be really, truely outwardly patriotic. Yet suddenly, when they can latch onto the family of one of the 14 Muslims killed in action in the 15 and a half years we've been at war, then they care. It's fake. It's yet another "Look at us caring about miniorities!!" tactic that Dems are famous for.

Some Muslims do good things. But I'm still supportive of keeping Islamists from immigrating to the USA. That religion is on a violent tear and we don't need any more people slaughtered because of Islam. When will the next San Bernadino and Orlando massacres happen? It's a matter of time before another Muslim completely loses it and slaughters a few dozen more innocent people.

Trump will take care of our military men and women way better that Obama or Hilary. That's a fact
It's known that Hilary hates the military.
Trump has been speaking about changing the way we take care of our vets non stop.
Are you even paying attention to what's going on or just listening to NBC soundbites ?

Trump talks about lots of things. I don't believe a thing he has to say. There are few Presidents in history who have done more to help Veterans than Barack Obama. Anyone who is familiar with my posts knows the sort of statement that is coming from me.

Some Muslims do good things. But I'm still supportive of keeping Islamists from immigrating to the USA. That religion is on a violent tear and we don't need any more people slaughtered because of Islam. When will the next San Bernadino and Orlando massacres happen? It's a matter of time before another Muslim completely loses it and slaughters a few dozen more innocent people.

I'm not in favor of discriminating against them on a religious basis. I am in favor of restriciting immigration until our vetting process is vastly improved. That is going to take years, possibly decades. If that means excluding people whose country of origin is the ME for the lenght of that time, so be it.

Khan is way out of line first he talks about his son who served and got killed okay fine.

But now he is attacking Trump for other issues like when Trump was given purpple heart by a Veteran.
As a prominent war vet Republican just said, he's earned the right to say whatever he wants.

I don't know the integrity of the website... so take it for what it's worth, but if true, this is bothersome. I'm hoping someone here knows if it is reputable or not.

The Democratic Convention speech of Khizr Khan, a Muslim man whose son was killed as a U.S. Army captain in Iraq, has been a huge talking point in the media in the days following the convention.

Khan used the opportunity to talk about his son, and to give an “impassioned rebuke of Donald Trump that was universally celebrated by the media,” wrote The Hill. “If it was up to Donald Trump, he never would have been in America. He vows to build walls and ban us from this country,” Khan told the crowd, in reference to Trump’s proposed Muslim immigration ban.

In addition to his DNC speech, Khan has spoken out against Trump on various news outlets calling him void of empathy, and having a “black soul.” However, since Khan’s appearance on the DNC stage, reports have been released that shed new light onto Khan and the content of his speech.

A law firm website since deleted shows that Khan, a Harvard graduate, is an immigration lawyer who specializes in assisting wealthy internationals relocate to the United States and establish businesses.

It appears he is also an expert in Sharia law, which he practiced in his home country of Pakistan.

The revelation comes after Breitbart News located Khan’s law firm’s website. After his speech at the DNC, Khan had the site deleted.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/khizr-khans-financial-dealings-threatened-trump-immigration-ban/

I was wonder when the spooky head of sharia law would popup. Have to say, it took longer then I expected.

Trump will take care of our military men and women way better that Obama or Hilary. That's a fact
It's known that Hilary hates the military.
Trump has been speaking about changing the way we take care of our vets non stop.
Are you even paying attention to what's going on or just listening to NBC soundbites ?
Let's ignore that Trump has made fun of John McCain for getting captured and tortured.
And this whole deriding the family of a war hero thing

I'm not in favor of discriminating against them on a religious basis. I am in favor of restriciting immigration until our vetting process is vastly improved. That is going to take years, possibly decades. If that means excluding people whose country of origin is the ME for the lenght of that time, so be it.
I think we've got to discriminate based on what religion we don't let in. There is one religion that endorses murdering us all. It's Islam. We don't have to let them in. If it's my decision, they'd have to stay in their own countries to light girls on fire and throw them off bridges. Not here in the USA.

Let's ignore that Trump has made fun of John McCain for getting captured and tortured.
And this whole deriding the family of a war hero thing

Let's not forget this gem.

BAIER: Mr. Trump, just yesterday, almost 100 foreign policy experts signed on to an open letter refusing to support you, saying your embracing expansive use of torture is inexcusable. General Michael Hayden, former CIA director, NSA director, and other experts have said that when you asked the U.S. military to carry out some of your campaign promises, specifically targeting terrorists’ families, and also the use of interrogation methods more extreme than waterboarding, the military will refuse because they’ve been trained to turn down and refuse illegal orders. So what would you do, as commander-in-chief, if the U.S. military refused to carry out those orders?

TRUMP: They won’t refuse. They’re not going to refuse me. Believe me.

BAIER: But they’re illegal.

TRUMP: Let me just tell you, you look at the Middle East. They’re chopping off heads. They’re chopping off the heads of Christians and anybody else that happens to be in the way. They’re drowning people in steel cages. And he — now we’re talking about waterboarding. A few moments later:

BAIER: But targeting terrorists’ families? (APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: And — and — and — I’m a leader. I’m a leader. I’ve always been a leader. I’ve never had any problem leading people. If I say do it, they’re going to do it. That’s what leadership is all about.

BAIER: Even targeting terrorists’ families?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...e-going-do-it-thats-what-leadership-all-about

But @2GunTommy knows FOR A FACT that Trump will take better care of the military. That's a FACT. Sound familiar? He's got his head so far up Trump's ass he's parroting Trump's attitude and speech.

I think we've got to discriminate based on what religion we don't let in. There is one religion that endorses murdering us all. It's Islam. We don't have to let them in. If it's my decision, they'd have to stay in their own countries to light girls on fire and throw them off bridges. Not here in the USA.

And not every Muslim feels that way. I've been knee deep in the Muslim World. There are plenty of people who just want to be left alone to live their lives. There are also plenty of people who want to do just what you described. We differentiate between individuals, we don't discriminate against an entire group.

And not every Muslim feels that way. I've been knee deep in the Muslim World. There are plenty of people who just want to be left alone to live their lives. There are also plenty of people who want to do just what you described. We differentiate between individuals, we don't discriminate against an entire group.
The thing is you can't tell who will do what. Like all the friends and neighbors who thought the Muslim guy was nice until he sliced someones head off or took out a dozen innocent people for "disrespecting Islam."

The thing is you can't tell who will do what. Like all the friends and neighbors who thought the Muslim guy was nice until he sliced someones head off or took out a dozen innocent people for "disrespecting Islam."
It's a quandary.
I'm caught between "Fuck em" and trying to think about it in Christian terms.
I'm very conflicted about it.

Yep, Khan is looking out for himself only; Trump's Muslim plan would deprive him of a lot of his business, which is trying to get rich Middle Easterners to buy their way into US citizenship.

This guy has advocated for Sharia Law too.

It's possible the Khan's hated the fact that their son even joined the military. It would certainly be a great way to piss off your Muslim parents.

Speculation aside, he's already shut down his law firm's website, and now says he and his wife don't want to get into a political debate with people. Weak!
It's possible that Trump has watched Putin drill press his wife.
Since based on your posts you work for Trumps campaign, it would be best that Trump just moved on from this one.
You don't have to win every battle to win the war. Trump should retreat from this one.

Like the ones in San Bernadino? He'd been acting weird for some time. The problem with the Middle East is that the idelogy as a whole is far more radical than anything Westerners have ever experienced. Even the not so devout Muslims I encountered in Iraq and Kuwait had extremely strange and fundamentalist views. It would be a massively dangerous thing to allow large numbers of poor and uneducated Muslims into the US. That I am in full agreement with.

It's a quandary.
I'm caught between "Fuck em" and trying to think about it in Christian terms.
I'm very conflicted about it.

I'm in the same boat. I can recognize that the ideology itself is massively F'ed and horribly dangerous and still try and separate individuals who aren't F'ed up and dangerous from that.

Like the ones in San Bernadino? He'd been acting weird for some time. The problem with the Middle East is that the idelogy as a whole is far more radical than anything Westerners have ever experienced. Even the not so devout Muslims I encountered in Iraq and Kuwait had extremely strange and fundamentalist views. It would be a massively dangerous thing to allow large numbers of poor and uneducated Muslims into the US. That I am in full agreement with.
Even the non poor and educated Muslims have done stuff like that.

I'm in the same boat. I can recognize that the ideology itself is massively F'ed and horribly dangerous and still try and separate individuals who aren't F'ed up and dangerous from that.
It's a difficult world to navigate, morally and intellectually.
In a way, I envy rip, whose morality always tells him the answer before there's even a question.
Torture is just one example: it doesn't bother me in the least that KSM was waterboarded. Not even a tiny bit.

I know. That's why I think you've gotta just keep all Muslims from immigrating. I wish we could tell who would never do evil and which ones won't have kids that will be terrorists in 18-20 years. But you can't tell.

It's a difficult world to navigate, morally and intellectually.
In a way, I envy rip, whose morality always tells him the answer before there's even a question.
Torture is just one example: it doesn't bother me in the least that KSM was waterboarded. Not even a tiny bit.
You know I'm against torture right? I guess we're opposites on a lot of things.

Back