Khazmat opens as a -165 favorite over Leon Edwards

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
-165 for the GOAT future multiple division champ??? Against some guy Masvidal beat up backstage who hasn’t fought in a year?

How do the bookies have it so wrong when Sherdog has it so right?

Is this the easiest best ever? Sherbros will be rich
<GinJuice>

Future hexa-division champ

Khamzat is stylistically favourite. He could even finish it standing

I have high hopes for kamzat, but really think he's the underdog here.

I have high hopes for kamzat, but really think he's the underdog here.

Why is Leon Edwards supposed to be good again? He has literally beaten no one.

His best wins are over tweener RDA and Cerrone, which has aged terribly. He beat Luque nearly 4 years ago, and outside of that he's beaten Barbaerna and Gunner Nelson? lol?

I think you could argue Edwards was/is as much of a hype job as Khazmat is. At least Khazmat fought a ranked guy at MW and knocked him dead. Leon has more volume of quality wins, sure, but it's not like he's even beaten a top 10 guy...ever. Or I guess Luque is a fringe top 10 guy, who he beat 4 years ago when he probably was fringe top 15.

At least Khazmat fought a ranked guy at MW and knocked him dead.
tenor.gif

I think you could argue Edwards was/is as much of a hype job as Khazmat is.
You could. If you were schizophrenic or just stupid.

Your whole argument is a mix of "Sure, A's ok now, but he wasn't good then," and "Sure, B was ranked good then, but isn't good now." Pick a school of thought and stick to it. All the while, Khamzat's sitting pretty on... what? Fucking Meerschaert? Come on

Leon is gonna shut those big ass hype mouths of Khamzat's nuthuggers.

Why is Leon Edwards supposed to be good again? He has literally beaten no one.

His best wins are over tweener RDA and Cerrone, which has aged terribly. He beat Luque nearly 4 years ago, and outside of that he's beaten Barbaerna and Gunner Nelson? lol?

I think you could argue Edwards was/is as much of a hype job as Khazmat is. At least Khazmat fought a ranked guy at MW and knocked him dead. Leon has more volume of quality wins, sure, but it's not like he's even beaten a top 10 guy...ever. Or I guess Luque is a fringe top 10 guy, who he beat 4 years ago when he probably was fringe top 15.

RDA was 100% a top 10 WW at the time Edwards fought him. Khamzat has never beaten any ranked MW. Think what you want of either guy but at least get basic facts straight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back