Kharitonov trains whit Alex Povetkin to Bellator debut..

Sergei looks to be in terrible shape.
ac6991d3a8bf13d727786078440810de.jpg

My guess if we get Kongo/Kharitonov and then hopefully Johnson Vs Minakov for the belt. .

My guess if we get Kongo/Kharitonov and then hopefully Johnson Vs Minakov for the belt. .

I'm good with that. Kongo would turn into takedown Kongo. Fight really depends if Kongo can get it on the ground.

Does Sergei even remember what a takedown is? Hopefully he doesn't get grapple fucked.

Kongo vs Kharitonov makes sense, It's his best route to the title with the least chance of getting grapplefucked. If Sergei touches Kongo's chin with a clean shot, it will almost certainly be over. Lay and Pray Kongo will be guaranteed to show up for that fight.

The wrestling fan in me prefers to see Lashley fight Minakov for the title but I wouldn't mind Johnson fighting for it either. I really want to see how Minakov handles those two.

I would like to see Lashley/Johnson and Minakov/Kharitonov ...Id like to see two quality wrestlers battle it out for the next title shot. Kongo can fight one of the losers...too bad King Mo isn't staying at heavyweight.

He better be training his sambo/groundgame.. It used to be his strong suit...
By the way he looks too heavy...and slow as hell (not that he was the fastest out there to being with ) and it's coming from his #1 fan here...
Looks like his next fight will be a (sadly) typical Sergei fight aka accept to take somes to land one heavy punch.. or get taken down and subbed..

ps : those mitts ..! Have to be some of the biggest ones I've ever seen and he is already a tall man.. No wonder he hits like a truck..

No way Bellator will put Johnson over Lashley in a TS
I know he deserved more, but we are talking about Coker's Bellator

Back