Kharitonov plans rematch with Mitrione on May 11th

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score

It would be great. This fight needs to happen.

I hope his testosterone factory is repaired, he stops growing breasts, and does something about that voice which now sounds like he inhaled a zeppelin's worth of helium.

Last edited:
wonder what's Mitripussy's game plan will be this time. bite Kharitonov? an eye poke? or not showing up at all maybe?

Last edited:
wonder what's Mitripussy's game plan will be this time. bite Kharitonov? an eye poke? or not showing up at all maybe?

Not a Meathead fan at all, but I've not known him to be a dirty fighter, and anyone who steps into the cage is definitely not a pussy.

Not a Meathead fan at all, but I've not known him to be a dirty fighter, and anyone who steps into the cage is definitely not a pussy.
depends on what you're planning on doing there. 3 seconds in: look at him and tell me this is the body language of a man who came to fight.
Dai1a.gif

Let's hope the rematch doesnt go the same way prindle vs santos 2 went

Exactly. If Kongo did that, it would be very different, but Mitrioine doesn't have a dirty fighting history.

It would be hilarious if Mitrione beats Sergei fair and square in the rematch. Pride nostalgists and Russian fighter fetishists (often the same people) will have a huge, whining excuse party. Much salt will be lost.

Avenge the balls!

Exactly. If Kongo did that, it would be very different, but Mitrioine doesn't have a dirty fighting history.

It would be hilarious if Mitrione beats Sergei fair and square in the rematch. Pride nostalgists and Russian fighter fetishists (often the same people) will have a huge, whining excuse party. Much salt will be lost.

And if Kharitonov wins, Russian haters and Zuffa Brock era nutthuggers will be crying out loud right ?

a037c3186fb5.jpg

For Mother Russia and my balls!!!

More Food for thought –

We obviously know that the Russian now has an inability to produce Manly Chemicals after the Mitrione Mule Kick to his БАLLСs. Does anyone else think that from a psychological standpoint his ever-growing Maternal Instinct might hinder him from going after Matt Meatmeister in the rematch?

Last edited:
Not a Meathead fan at all, but I've not known him to be a dirty fighter, ....
Agreed. We've never known him to be very bright either. I'll bet his corner told him to go kick the Ruski's ass and he just got mixed up as to which end was which.

Back