Kharitonov KO Oli Thompson today

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/72887-parus-fc

Midway in the first round in Dubai today to become the Parus FC HW champ. This just happened, can he go back to Bellator please?

Also Warmaster Barnett’s boy Victor Henry lost unanimous decision for the promotions FW belt. Looks like this turned out to be a good event, a lot of finishes.

How much did Sergei weigh in for this fight? The man is 6'6 and looks to be above 265. Can he get back to at least 250 and make a decent title run in Bellator? If not, I would love to see him fight Mark Hunt and Crocop in DREAM.

Cant believe Sergei used to be 235. A dad bod Sergei is a legitimate HW, but imagine what a 240-245 Sergei who trained his grappling would look like...
Its a shame about the wasted potential with Sergei.

king paratrooper

Interesting to think of Sergei days as a paratrooper. I think the average time of an active paratrooper/airborne is 5 years before your knees are more or less shot. Sergei is a damn legend, long live Sergei. I hope he gets back to Bellator for another run at the belt

How much did Sergei weigh in for this fight? The man is 6'6 and looks to be above 265. Can he get back to at least 250 and make a decent title run in Bellator? If not, I would love to see him fight Mark Hunt and Crocop in DREAM.
He looks at least 275

Why was I not informed of this Figth going on:mad:

Oli was really looking for a way out there

This didn't take place at Bellator??

This is 3 wins for Sergei in 2020, two more belts for him and a KO win in boxing over that goof Danny Williams. The only match I would like to see outside of Bellator is an Aleks E rematch.
Sergei vs Dos Santos or Derrick Lewis in the UFC.

Back