Khaos Williams only landed punches to the arms 2nd and 3rd round

CallMeCasual

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I can't have been the only one seeing the absolute majority of Khaos punches landed on the arms in the 2nd and 3rd, While Semelsberger actually landed clean shots.

Bullshit decision.

Numbers say otherwise. Even Semelsberger was shaking his head in agreement when the scores were being read.

Bullshit decision is silly, but Khaos is vastly overrated yeah.

He seems like another Houston Alexander, got a bunch of ko's, but sloppy, wild and no ground game

I did like how many flurries Khaos was throwing

Williams got his first taste of knockouts in 2008 when he floored another teenager in a street fight and shook hands afterward.[4]

In July 2013, Williams became the first graduate of a cooperative online education program between the Jackson County Sheriff's Office and Jackson Public Schools. Williams earned a high school diploma through an online program while incarcerated in Jackson County Jail after being convicted of selling cocaine. He's had a spotless probation record and has performed all his required community service.[5][6]

Williams got his first taste of knockouts in 2008 when he floored another teenager in a street fight and shook hands afterward.[4]

In July 2013, Williams became the first graduate of a cooperative online education program between the Jackson County Sheriff's Office and Jackson Public Schools. Williams earned a high school diploma through an online program while incarcerated in Jackson County Jail after being convicted of selling cocaine. He's had a spotless probation record and has performed all his required community service.[5][6]

What does that have to do with anything?

Semelsberger should have mixed in takedowns and he should have been more active. He allowed Williams win based on more striking volume alone.

He looked sloppy asf but Sellenberger or whatever did nothing apart from 2-3 good shots per round. Disappointing fight

Khaos missed a lot of shots, but Semi landed like 3 significants strikes per rounds. Volume and octagon control won this time. Matt did not seem shocked by the result.

I bet he must be real hung. The way you are on his dick hard enough to reveal his personal shit that has nothing to do with fighting shows you have a longing deeper than mma. Go get you some girl or whatever

the hardest punch was by the other guy

3rd rd he gassed tho and khaos won last rd i thought fight was draw

Sounds like prelims material to me

Back