Khan vs Vargas DAZN Facebook page Sat. Sept. 8th

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Sports streaming service DAZN, which will be home to Matchroom Boxing cards and the World Boxing Super Series second season when it launches in the United States later this month, announced Tuesday that it will make the Matchroom Boxing card headlined by the Amir Khan-Samuel Vargas welterweight fight available for free on the DAZN Facebook and Twitter pages on Saturday. The stream of undercard bouts, including the Jason Welborn-Tommy Langford middleweight rematch and Ryan Kelly-Kelcie Ball junior middleweight bout, will begin at approximately 3 p.m. ET with the main event expected to start at about 5 p.m. ET. “As part of our joint venture with Matchroom Boxing, we held the rights to Khan vs. Vargas but DAZN doesn’t go live in the U.S. until Sept. 10. We fully recognize Khan’s broad appeal and will work with Facebook and Twitter to give U.S. fight fans an opportunity to see his fight for free,” said DAZN senior vice president Joseph Markowski. “Cheers! This one is on us.”

i

Dan Rafael, ESPN Senior Writer

I didn't even realize Amir Khan had a fight and that it's this weekend.

I learned of this fight today? Testing the waters on DAZN without promotion?

What’s with Broners tongue? Does he really eat Chubba Chups? What is he, 6 years old?

how does he have gray hair already? Jesus Christ, he is 29.

I was just at a family reunion. I am almsot 33, and have not had 1 gray hair. My cousin who is 27 has grey hair in both his beard and scalp. Take care of yourselves kids...

how does he have gray hair already? Jesus Christ, he is 29.

I was just at a family reunion. I am almsot 33, and have not had 1 gray hair. My cousin who is 27 has grey hair in both his beard and scalp. Take care of yourselves kids...
Guy I knew from college was balding at 20. Think it's genetics. I'm 34 have hair for days but a weird grey streak that's developed.

Guy I knew from college was balding at 20. Think it's genetics. I'm 34 have hair for days but a weird grey streak that's developed.
Yeah it's genetics. My mum went grey at age 16. I didn't start getting grey until I hit mid 30's but my brother by that time is all grey.

Back