Khamzat's determination is impressive imo

GoofMaster93

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khamzat gets a lot of criticism from the MMA world but the truth is that he's exactly the type of fighter that everyone wants and by everyone I mean the casual fans, the hardcore fans, Dana, and the UFC. Khamzat has had his set backs with covid which is no joke and almost never fought again but was still able to overcome that and continue his training. Khamzat's willingness to fight more often and call out champions right from the beginning is reminiscent of an early Conor Mcgregor. Khamzat's hunger is similar to the Conor that was ready to take over the fight game and make history. The difference is I truly believe that Khamzat's skill set is much more broader and he has a lot more room for potential and Khamzat isn't the type of fighter that's only in it for the money. He's only been in the UFC for 8 months but has already fought 3 times, finished those 3 opponents, broken a UFC record, and battlled COVID-19 and won. Khamzat has a lot of weight on his shoulders tbh but he seems to be doing fine and is already setting his sights on Usman which is crazy. Khamzat's destruction of Meerschaert was an eye opener for everyone and he let everyone know that he's going to be a problem:

UntidyDisloyalGharial-size_restricted.gif

FinePlainBluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif

The man's a compete tit.. Good fighter but a tit none the less

Comparing himself to Muhammad Ali and taking photos of himself with a plastic UFC belt and or a Rifle is top shelf tit behaviour

Khamzak should get vaccinated. Supposedly it helps with long term covid symptoms. Then it's war time !

Looking forward to his next fight.

Only chumps get covid pneumonia. Too weak.

Srsly... promising talent. I want to see him against the top 10 now.

Retiring from the flu doesn't scream determination to me but whatever gets you to buy in ig

You spelled stupid wrong

He could probably have a fight booked right now if'd he'd just given training a break when he had covid

Getting Covid sucks, but it's not exclusive to Khamzat. Millions of people got sick. All the people on this thread might get sick by tomorrow for all we know.

And as a fighter he really hasn't accomplished anything yet.

So I don't get what the fuss is about.

You spelled stupid wrong

He could probably have a fight booked right now if'd he'd just given training a break when he had covid
It's Ramadan time and Muslim fighters aren't fighting and barely training if anything.

Khamzat is a monster don’t let people here convince you otherwise. You get these “hardcore” MMA fans who think it’s cool to shit on whatever the latest prospect is. You get people like that in all walks of life. You have to be able to see for yourself.

Khamzat is a monster don’t let people here convince you otherwise. You get these “hardcore” MMA fans who think it’s cool to shit on whatever the latest prospect is. You get people like that in all walks of life. You have to be able to see for yourself.
Its not cool, its just realistic to shit on a guy with zero top 10 wins claiming he can beat the 170, 85 and 205 champ.
A flu almost made him retire, he should fight an actual ranked guy then maybe it wouldn’t be soo annoying to hear

Its not cool, its just realistic to shit on a guy with zero top 10 wins claiming he can beat the 170, 85 and 205 champ.
A flu almost made him retire, he should fight an actual ranked guy then maybe it wouldn’t be soo annoying to hear

That’s called promotion bud. Mcgregor was saying the same thing on his come up. Some guys just have insane self belief and he hasn’t done anything yet to justify his detractors. Knocking people out with the first punch and fighting multiple times in a few months is worthy of praise only. He’s been completely dominant in every fight... what more can he do lol.

Khamzat gets a lot of criticism from the MMA world but the truth is that he's exactly the type of fighter that everyone wants and by everyone I mean the casual fans, the hardcore fans, Dana, and the UFC. Khamzat has had his set backs with covid which is no joke and almost never fought again but was still able to overcome that and continue his training. Khamzat's willingness to fight more often and call out champions right from the beginning is reminiscent of an early Conor Mcgregor. Khamzat's hunger is similar to the Conor that was ready to take over the fight game and make history. The difference is I truly believe that Khamzat's skill set is much more broader and he has a lot more room for potential and Khamzat isn't the type of fighter that's only in it for the money. He's only been in the UFC for 8 months but has already fought 3 times, finished those 3 opponents, broken a UFC record, and battlled COVID-19 and won. Khamzat has a lot of weight on his shoulders tbh but he seems to be doing fine and is already setting his sights on Usman which is crazy. Khamzat's destruction of Meerschaert was an eye opener for everyone and he let everyone know that he's going to be a problem:

UntidyDisloyalGharial-size_restricted.gif

FinePlainBluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif
WAAAAR BORZZZZZZ!!!!!

Back