Media Khamzat with his father

Dad's eyes look like he's drunk as shit. Cheers.

Caucasians are a real force in the fighting game, mainly MMA.
And I mean actual Caucasians for those that are confused (Europeans are erroneously called Caucasians by Americans).
Oh, c'mon. Caucasus means white, so it's clear what they are referring to. It's much funnier when Russian translators hear the word "caucasian" in an American movie and translate it as "a native of Caucasus".

It's like there are Georgians in the US state of Georgia, and there are Georgians in the South Caucasus region with their own Georgia. That's normal.

Khamzat wearing a light shirt and his father dressed like he is being taking off to the northern regions of Russia to be dropped off.

Maybe he's adopted? Doesn't look liie him at all

Wiki says his birth name was actually Khamzat Girikhanov, so yeah, there may be something going on here.

Always wondered that about khabib as well, his father nose was gigantic but he had a pretty average one. Seems like there is no middle ground in the caucasus you either get a honker or a princess nose

But that's completely normal, genes inherited are close to 50/50, and person likely may carry genes some different nose that the one that showed up in their phenotype.

I don't look much like my dad, but our noses are close to identical, while my brother looks quite a lot like my dad, but the nose is different.

as bad ass as russians are , they are scared shitless of chechens and dagestanis.

Back