Khamzat: "We will smash him if he (Khabib) want ☝️"

Khabib couldn't take down Tibau.... Hes not touching Khamzat.
That was literally his second fight in a cage. He learned how to use the cage after that, and proved it in every fight after.

But Khamzat would still beat him in a fight.

idk man i think it might have had to do something with khabib having to help prepare 4 of his teammates with weight cuts and their respective bouts???

Use your brain.
It was a joke from the Artem Lobov incident. My post wasn't all that serious. Use your brain.

Hmm who wins the 155 pounder or the 185er ... With better grappling credentials and has ko power with great tdd and boxing and is just more well rounded.. Hmm its a hard one to guess...

Are you guys foreal...

Safe to assume kham smokes him in a hypethethical but theres one way to find out and thatle never happen

Kay Spongebob would get mauled by Kamikaze Satire.

I'll take the Hot Dog Brander for 1000 Alex

alex-trebek.jpg

The Answer is:

What is a Trick question

Alex:
You're right the TS did not specify what they would be taking home therefore the question cannot be answered properly.

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Lol you dipshit. Can't believe I actually laughed.

this

same way colby wrecks khabib
weight divisions are there for a reason.

khabib would get mauled by khamzat
Khabib would dominate Colby. Colby's tdd ain't that good.

Khamzat is just too big tho

Lots of double standards, racist on sherdog, even the moderators are predjudice. Sucks that even sherdog is like that.

Reactions: CPH
Why is Khamzat calling out a soccer player?

Did Khabib call him out? Otherwise it's absurd to call out a smaller retired fighter.

Conor McGregor hater confirmed !!
Me or him? I'd say the same if he called out Conor. A WW calling out a LW means nothing the size is insanely different it's not close.

Khabib never even thought about moving up. He is already with a short reach and legs at 155. Khamzat is a massive WW and can move to MW and dominate.

Me or him? I'd say the same if he called out Conor. A WW calling out a LW means nothing the size is insanely different it's not close.

It's always a bad look calling out a lower weight class imo

Back