Khamzat vs. MW

He should focus on WW first. Get a legacy there then move up when hes older.

better weight bully WWs and become a legend like fathead

He's going to clean out WW and MW.

He'll take down and smash Rob, Izzy and Vettori.

There are levels to this.

For someone who relies on his raw strength and spontaneity (which derives from his relentlessness), he’ll have a tough time against even the lowest ranked light heavyweights. Top ranked fighters like Ankalaev, Jiri, Rakic, Texeira, Craig, Walker and Jan would all be favorites over Khamzat.
That isn't just raw strength, his wrestling/grappling technique is what really separates him. That's like thinking Khabib and Islam just uses raw strength to win fights.

better weight bully WWs and become a legend like fathead
This is kind of a stretch.

Real weight bullies in the sport include Conor (fw), Jones (lhw), Rumble when he fought at WW lol, Costa MW, Tibau LW and even Usman at WW.

even easier than running through ww

This is kind of a stretch.

Real weight bullies in the sport include Conor (fw), Jones (lhw), Rumble when he fought at WW lol, Costa MW, Tibau LW and even Usman at WW.

the guy who manhandled Hermansson is not a weight bully.. ok

No.
Usman already a -195 future over kham....so he wouldnt be favored over izz.

You guys need to stop with this Conor fanboy comic book shit. Its embarrassing.

Let khamzat run through a Covington and actually beat champ first before this wide eyed fantasy stuff.
As I predicted - first outfit to post Islam Dariush :
Islam -340
Dariush +285

Bestfightodds.com

Also , you can scroll down on the Usman/ Kham future

the guy who manhandled Hermansson is not a weight bully.. ok
The biggest weight bully in WW is Sean Brady, is 195 pounds at 10% Bodyfat, alot of muscle is very beneficial in heavy weight cutting.

The biggest weight bully in WW is Sean Brady, is 195 pounds at 10% Bodyfat, alot of muscle is very beneficial in heavy weight cutting.

He didnt miss weight. Unlike kumzah

People are getting ahead of themselves. I think Khamzat runs through WW but MW won't be so easy. Whittaker, Cannonier, Vettori, Costa and Izzy are all difficult matchups for him. He's not just gonna dunk them on their heads, and even if he does, can he do it for 5 rounds?

Not saying he can't beat them... but MW will reveal his weaknesses and humanity.

That isn't just raw strength, his wrestling/grappling technique is what really separates him. That's like thinking Khabib and Islam just uses raw strength to win fights.
I never said it was just raw strength. I said he relies on his raw strength which I’d argue he does so more than Khabib and especially Islam.

Maybe at chess.
Lol this guy. Im sorry baby boo but
Mousasi is a better fighter, bigger, stronger, better iq, better cardio, better boxing, better ground n pound, khazmat aint taking down mousasi. He isnt a gm3 or jingali bro.
Mousasi fought hw lhw and mw. Mousasi would fuk up khazmat bra bra.

Lol this guy. Im sorry baby boo but
Mousasi is a better fighter, bigger, stronger, better iq, better cardio, better boxing, better ground n pound, khazmat aint taking down mousasi. He isnt a gm3 or jingali bro.
Mousasi fought hw lhw and mw. Mousasi would fuk up khazmat bra bra.
I like Mousasi, but it's 2021. He's 36 years old and hasn't fought anyone relevant in years.

Back