Rumored Khamzat vs 2 guys?

This video is old AF and as the first comment under the video says:
Khamzat was probably 10 yrs old when this video was made

Its definitley real,but I dont know if thats Khamzat at all.

The first guy got knocked out was Khabib and the other Islam…. AKA has been trying to cover up this video for years but now it’s starting to come out

Which ones are worse McWellfare fans or Borat/Khamzat fans?

This looks totally setup. The guy on the second punch doesn't even flinch on the first first punch. Just a setup for the cameras.

If he really did that UFC would be under pressure to act as it wasn't self defense.
If you are not trained fighter its hard to react to something like that most people froze and cant react in real fight

If that’s fake then an Oscar to everyone involved. Or maybe they got paid to take a dive because that first guy’s head snapped and he dropped like a sack of potatoes.

It’s obviously real, but who knows if it’s Khamzat or not.

"vs" implies a fight. This is a trained fighter sucker punching a guy and getting another one off before the other guy could react.
Punching first isn't the same as sucker punching. Anyone who's been in an actual street fight knows. Or as Khabib says "you American guy, you can't street fight. I'd eat you in a street fight".

Punching first isn't the same as sucker punching. Anyone who's been in an actual street fight knows. Or as Khabib says "you American guy, you can't street fight. I'd eat you in a street fight".
There's a difference between just punching someone and getting in a street fight. Street fights can certainly, and often do, start with sucker punches, but when it doesn't go any further than that for whatever reason (guy who got hit gets knocked out, doesn't retaliate, etc), then it was just a punch, not a fight. "Punching first" can mean anything. It can be a sucker punch, it can be the guy who moves forward and swings after getting shoved, or it can be the first to throw when two guys agree to step outside.

I don't think you know what a sucker punch is either. A sucker punch is punching a guy who isn't expecting it, and thus not defending himself. End of story. These guys were having words with Khamzat, but they clearly weren't expecting him to just deck them right then and there. Maybe they said something over the line that justified the sucker punch, were asking for it, etc, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't a sucker punch.

If you are not trained fighter its hard to react to something like that most people froze and cant react in real fight

Was referring to the second guy, not the first one. Instinct would just guy in.

If it were Khamzat he would have looked at the camera after dropping those dudes, started flexing his arms and talking shit.... :)

who gives a fuck. a lot of times people need punched in the face. you dont know the backstory, you dont know who these men were. cry cry cry suckerpunch suckerpunch suckerpunch. well thats kinda what you do when you are gonna fight two people and about to get jumped. man some of you guys are just straight fucking pussies. my favorite is some sherdoggers actually think masvidal is going to prison for sucker punching colby ROFL. colby needed hit he literally ran his mouth for days leading up to masvidal hitting him. i dont know where you all are from but if you constantly run your mouth where im from you getting hit and prob kicked in the head when you get knocked out, and most def are not going to prison for it. jail yes. prison no. bailed out the moment you walk in jail...yes. probation the moment you walk outta court...yes. ROFL at prison time for assault. pretty clear you little good boys have never been in a court room before.

Canzat sucks. Burns destroyed him.

Im not sure people know what a sucker punch is sir.

I don't think you know what a sucker punch is. The guys were not grabbing him or raising their hands. They were just standing there probably mouthing off. The douche bag threw two sucker punches on two drunk guys that is it. Report back when you walk to someone and they punch you out of the blue breaking your face.

I don't think you know what a sucker punch is. The guys were not grabbing him or raising their hands. They were just standing there probably mouthing off. The douche bag threw two sucker punches on two drunk guys that is it. Report back when you walk to someone and they punch you out of the blue breaking your face.

Lol ok sir have it your way.

There's a difference between just punching someone and getting in a street fight. Street fights can certainly, and often do, start with sucker punches, but when it doesn't go any further than that for whatever reason (guy who got hit gets knocked out, doesn't retaliate, etc), then it was just a punch, not a fight. "Punching first" can mean anything. It can be a sucker punch, it can be the guy who moves forward and swings after getting shoved, or it can be the first to throw when two guys agree to step outside.

I don't think you know what a sucker punch is either. A sucker punch is punching a guy who isn't expecting it, and thus not defending himself. End of story. These guys were having words with Khamzat, but they clearly weren't expecting him to just deck them right then and there. Maybe they said something over the line that justified the sucker punch, were asking for it, etc, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't a sucker punch.

NOT a sucker punch -
GmqZ.gif

YES a sucker punch -
Sucker-Punch.gif

Back