Media Khamzat shows us how he lives and trains in Sweden

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
They also have quite the good educational system, as far as i know.

Really, quite a few scandinavic countries shit all over most other countries in the world in terms of living standards.
Yeah but the right wing stormfront crew loses their mind if any say, immigrates to that place. Even tho immigrants are fantastically useful in countries with low birth rates who need a labor force.

Americans these days are fat materialists. Most Americans are tumors on their TVs. Racism and talking shit is all they have left.

Source, jacked American Navy Vet.

Thanks for the link. If we get anything actually reliable I will de-sig him ASAP if he actually declared allegiance to that filth.

But right now I see no evidence at all. In fact, from the website, I see evidence that the website is complete bullshit. From the site here is what is said of Khamzat:

"There is another one, Khamzat Chimaev. It is an interesting story of him. He lives in Sweden and performs under the Swedish flag. Posts numerous photos with different Kadyrovites, for example, a photo with a Patriot (the nickname of Abuzayd Vismuradov, Deputy Speaker of the Chechen Parliament – ed.), who is suspected of tortures and murders. He poses in clothes with the inscription “Akhmat” and in the club “Akhmat”.

Thus, this person positions himself as one of Kadyrovites and does not hide it. At the same time, as far as I know, earlier, the same Chimaev swore fealty to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the [extremist group] ISIL, when this organization was actively fighting in Syria. Chimaev accused of disbelief, called non-Muslims those who did not swear an oath. And this radical person suddenly becomes one of the Kadyrovites. And here it is not clear at all for what purpose he swore, whether he was for ISIL and how this is combined with his love for Kadyrov.”

1. The litmus test for "love of Kadyrov" is laughably dumb. Having your picture taken with anyone from the government ("Kadyrovites") equals "love of Kadyrov". So Nancy Pelosi taking a picture with "Trumpite" Mitch McConnell = Pelosi has "love for Trump". Him wearing a t-shirt of the biggest MMA organization from his country also equaling "love of Kadyrov" reeks of bullshit as well. You don't have a single quote, a single piece of evidence so you're reduced to him wearing a MMA t-shirt as evidence he "loves Kadyrov"?

2. The source for "fealty to Baghdadi" is nonexistent. More of the same. "As far as I know" is literally the source given. How do you know? No journalist worth two shits would say that phrase. List HOW you know. But oh yeah... nothing at all is listed. Either this is extreme unprofessionalism by saying such a dubious source (imagine a journalist in the US saying Mitch McConnell swore allegience to ISIS "as far as we know" and then offering absolutely zero to back it up) or it is bullshit.

3. They toss so many attacks against so many people (many of which contradict each other out) that they can't make up their mind, all without evidence. Let's focus on just Khamzat. So he is a "Kadyrovite" but is also ISIS and it asks "how this combined with his love of Kadyrov". Talk about internet people posing as journalists with too much time on their hands! ZERO evidence for BOTH accusations and they DIRECTLY contradict each other. This is like conspiracy theorist morons who call a US Senator a communist and a nazi, not understanding those things are different.

HISTORY LESSON: VILAYAT KAVKAZ is/was ISIS in Chechnya and they declared allegiance to that piece of shit Baghdadi.... they also committed attacks AGAINST Kadyrov and Kadyrov attacked them back. So which is it... is someone a member of ISIS in Chechnya or are they a "Kadyrov lover"?

Especially funny to accuse a random guy who lives and grew up IN SWEDEN of being both of these OPPOSING things lol.
Any article that conflates two opposites exposes itself as bullshit and likely that neither accusation is true. I say we pick one position or the other... IF reliable evidence comes out then let's embrace it... UNTIL then this baseless accusation is worse than fighter bashing and should be moderated as such. Mods, please sign on.

Last edited:
Back