Media Khamzat shows us how he lives and trains in Sweden

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Does he hang with the ladies...

flatten;scale;jpeg_quality=70

This man is bound for greatness. His determination is unmatched. He's tougher than any soft ass MW or WW westerner in the UFC who never faced any real adversity compared to him. I mean they got Marty from Nebraska and a dude with pink hair as champs, lmao.

Khamzat gonna crush them like bugs. Don't act surprised when it happens.

The video shows Khamzat training, what he thinks of Usman (5:10 of video), his dorm at AllStars gym in Sweden (4:00 of video) and much more

Enjoy!

Khamzat Bless

My favorite part is where he’s laughing at the video of Usman and then promises to smash him. Don’t know if he’s truly ready yet but I don’t see anyone else at WW that can take on Usman.

You can look at him and see he is 100% dedicated to this MMA life.

Lives in the gym, trains multiple times a day... he has the DNA of a future champion.

Good luck to him! Hope his dreams come true and he moves out of that tiny room. lol

Im a fan of this guy so please let the guy take a shit without ramming it down our throats, i dont want to end up subconsciously disliking him because his fans are well OTT.

Nice glimpse in there. Man has eyes on the prize. Hope he gets a taste!

”Some people say they live in the gym, but I really live in the gym, brother.”

hahaha, waiting to see him fight more. Hopefully he keeps dominating and smashing everyone

Cerrone apparently has a fight. He is documenting training camp on his utube channel. Dana couldnt possible set this fight up?
Cerrone would be one of the few to take the fight. Cowboy needs those low key out of the spotlight fights right now.

Back