Khamzat has the best wrestling in both 170 and 185 divisions

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Romero has stated multiple times that the best wrestlers in the world are in Dagestan. I don’t know much about Chimaev but if he’s really national level in Dagestan, that’s pretty damn impressive

Well he lost to them in the Olympics and the worlds a couple of times. So it's not strange he thinks that. But competing at the national level or actually representing Russia/Dagestan/Chechnya at international levels are two very different things. I haven't been able to find details on Khamzat's rasslin' credentials yet, though.

These threads are getting ridiculous. This guy has done absolutely F#$k all to show us anything aside from beating up on a few low level fighters with no ground game.

Khamzat is a life long wrestler, he competed in the national level in Chechnya/Dagestan (the greatest area in the world when it comes to wrestling)
When did he compete in Dagestan at a National Level? I know he started there as a kid, then moved to Sweden, any sources on his background?

Beat two unranked cans and you can be a super wreslter at two division in UFC.
Wow.<{CMPALM}>

Lolz are you familiar with the term? Google it, it’s pretty funny.

This one?

Typically a married white woman that enjoys sex with multiple(2 or more) well hung black males at a time, on a frequent basis. The woman is typically a swinger and engages in sex with the permission of her husband. The wife
may maintain one or more steady lovers and refer them as her "boyfriend", "her bull" or that she is "black-owned". Frequently the husband and wife film the wife's escapades for future enjoyment.

<36>

Not that it really matters but I saw him at McDonalds in southeastern Sweden two days ago.

The way he’s looked thus far, I’m pretty sure he rag dolls everyone on his way to the top. If he can do the same to Colby and Usman, he’ll be able to rag doll Izzy as well. Dude has GOAT potential
We should Pump the Brakes for Khamzat in terms of GOAT Discussion

I remember a guy named Rustam Khabilov when he made his UFC debut against another newcomer, and he just threw that guy around like nothing, he actually suplexed him multiple times before he KO'd him with another suplex. But there are levels to this, when the competition got stiffer his performances got less dominant, we'll just have to wait and see, the mans got huge potential though!

giphy.gif
Romero should explode at Izzy if he wants the belt so bad

Has he fought ANYBODY with TDD worth a damn? I think not.

He doesn't have better wrestling then Romero but thats not a knock on the guy.
He is a serious threat to 170 division

People still not willing to accept chimaev as a their new WW ruler. In 2021, sherdog will learn.

Chimaev will smesh all en route to the belt.

Last edited:
Back