Media Khamzat Chimaev's manager releases statement on withdrawal from UFC Saudi, details of illness not revealed

Uhh... the propaganda around it was most definitely a hoax. There certainly was an infectious virus (man made) that was exposed to the world, no one denies that. But everything else about c19 was a hoax.

If khamzat has chronic issues related to covid not only is he extremely unlucky, but his initial recovery/treatment was likely negatively influenced by propaganda against treatment like ivermectin.
Ahh yes, the super cure - Ivermectin.

mma training is an absolute joke. the fact that these fighters need 8-10 weeks to prepare/drop weight is rediculous. Like what the fuck are you doing in the gym everyday out of camp? then to top it off during the 8-10 week camp they are overtraining, rolling around with 20 other dudes sweating their nuts off and then get sick...great plan. If you have been training out of camp, and staying in shape like a professional, all a camp should really require is maybe dropping a little weight, and getting your cardio up gand gameplanning. Something that can be done without 14 coaches and 45 teamates in the gym with you....

The problem and issue is that its not just about this illness pull out is it? its about all the inactivity, he just barely ever fights, once a year, and even once a year is being kind now. He is so inactive all the time but keeps making thousands of tweets and thousands of interviews about how he will destroy this guy and that guy, but then never actually fights. Its just really boring at this point.

Uhh... the propaganda around it was most definitely a hoax. There certainly was an infectious virus (man made) that was exposed to the world, no one denies that. But everything else about c19 was a hoax.

If khamzat has chronic issues related to covid not only is he extremely unlucky, but his initial recovery/treatment was likely negatively influenced by propaganda against treatment like ivermectin.
Its been reported that Khamzat has a very weak immune system so most ordinary flus would probably fuck him up let alone covid.

Ahh yes, the super cure - Ivermectin.

Good work, ignore all the facts I stated and attempt to gaslight me. True sign that you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion and won't admit you are wrong.

I doubt its any after affects from his Covid battle..............That would've popped up pretty quick in training over a month ago or just training in general over the last year.

Dude must of just caught a nasty bug. Maybe even Covid again.

Its been reported that Khamzat has a very weak immune system so most ordinary flus would probably fuck him up let alone covid.

My immune system is worse than his, and covid was like the flu for me
He must of got infected with the Super Strain

8tw440.jpg

Good work, ignore all the facts I stated and attempt to gaslight me. True sign that you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion and won't admit you are wrong.
You posted zero facts. You posted idiocy. This is what the people who own Ivermectin said -
"
- No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies;
- No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and;
- A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.
"

And You do understand that no country in the world, not China, not Russia, not EU, not Africa, fucking no where recommended ivermectin, right?

Just fuck off with that conspiracy theory stupidity - it makes you look at stupid as a flatearther. And you don't understand what propaganda is. Please, don't waste my time.

Why does everyone assume he caught something?
What if he took something, took too much of, it was contaminated or whatever.

I’m never counting on guys who miss weight by 15 lbs to show up for fights lol so this isn’t surprising he’ll never fight again

It has to be long COVID stuff. Sucks. I bet this is why his cardio is not as good as it could be. He's only 30. Hope he can come back when his health is better and dominate.

You posted zero facts. You posted idiocy. This is what the people who own Ivermectin said -
"
- No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies;
- No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and;
- A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.
"

And You do understand that no country in the world, not China, not Russia, not EU, not Africa, fucking no where recommended ivermectin, right?

Just fuck off with that conspiracy theory stupidity - it makes you look at stupid as a flatearther. And you don't understand what propaganda is. Please, don't waste my time.

It's always fun to see the stupidity on the display. This is what the hundreds of millions spent by big pharma was for. They have most of you convinced it's actually a dangerous drug, one of the most dangerous on earth, and actually killing people.

It's always fun to see the stupidity on the display. This is what the hundreds of millions spent by big pharma was for. They have most of you convinced it's actually a dangerous drug, one of the most dangerous on earth, and actually killing people.
You goddamn muppet - Ivermectin is already a drug used to treat certain diseases - including head lice, scabies, river blindness, strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis and lymphatic filariasis. No one is saying it is "a dangerous drug, one of the most dangerous on earth". There is just no proof it works for Corona.

What was deadly was the morons injecting the Ivermectin that is designed and dosed for farm animals to treat heartworm.

That you guys push this so hard is just utter stupidity. When the company that OWNS Ivermectin, and as such would make a lot of money on it if it did work, is telling you there is no proof that it works to treat corona, should you listen? Nooo, cause you know better.

That you think "big pharma" owns the world, so they can tell EVERY country in the world what to do, says it all. You are dumber than a rock, has no critical thinking, has no idea how to do research except watch moronic youtube videos, has no idea about source criticism, and all in all, you just want to believe what you want to believe, facts and evidence be damned.

Last edited:
Back