Media Khamzat Chimaev told Gerard Meerschaert in the hotel "i'm gonna smash you're face chicken"

Uh.. journeymen should be the ones to test prospects lol and Maia is afterwards assuming he gets through Gerald

Dude, don't even act like he won't beat the shit out of Gerald, cmon now :D

Maia is too old. Like waaaaaay too old. I don't like that matchup to be honest.

Isn't there someone else? Like someone almost top10 but not quite ?

Wasn't there a jacked brazillian fella that came in the UFC very recently? Shorter dude, BJJ phenom, can't remember his name....

Dude, don't even act like he won't beat the shit out of Gerald, cmon now :D

Maia is too old. Like waaaaaay too old. I don't like that matchup to be honest.

Isn't there someone else? Like someone almost top10 but not quite ?

Wasn't there a jacked brazillian fella that came in the UFC very recently? Shorter dude, BJJ phenom, can't remember his name....
Damian Maia is top 10 I believe.

Is “chicken” like a super offensive word in Russia or something? Khabib uses it a lot too. I don’t think GM3 is going to be insulted or intimidated by a kindergarten insult.

Is “chicken” like a super offensive word in Russia or something? Khabib uses it a lot too. I don’t think GM3 is going to be insulted or intimidated by a kindergarten insult.

It means ''Pussy'' not literally pussy but the indirect meaning of that.. ''Hey I am gonna smash you're face you Pussy'' something along these lines

It means ''Pussy'' not literally pussy but the indirect meaning of that.. ''Hey I am gonna smash you're face you Pussy'' something along these lines
That’s pretty much what it means in the west too, it’s just weird seeing fully grown men use it. Just call him a bitch or a pussy. There’s many better ways to call a grown ass man a coward without calling him a “chicken” like a 3rd grade haha.

Whatever though. He’s a terrifying motherfucker despite the childish insults.

I want to see Gerald change his face, brotha. Make him 'umble.
he won't win but there's a good chance chimaev will look human. though still not a great test

After all the talking, anything less than a stoppage by Khamzat is going to be embarrassing.

After all the talking, anything less than a stoppage by Khamzat is going to be embarrassing.

You have memory loss GM3 did the talking for 2 weeks and what Khamzat did was confront him on it to his face. He was annoyed with Meerasherts trash talking him. Lets get the narratives straight

Last edited:
My god. This guy is the Muslim dillan Dannis trying to ride Conors nuts.

incredibly unlikeable. Get your own personality you clown.

He could be, haven't checked. But the question is do you consider him a test at this age?
For a prospect, yes. You're making it sound like khamzat is legit and he's a budding contender. Lol the man is still a prospect

Fair enough.
Sometimes experience trumps youth.

Alex Hernandez couldn't beat an old cowboy. Got walloped. If khamzat beats Maia, the matches will only get harder. He beat the gatekeeper to enter. So yes for a prospect, it's a good test. Someone with two years fight experience vs a hall of fame grappler. A grappler who had never really been mauled or outworked in grappling. Even at 40 or however old he is.

Big test.

i like this guy khamzat but we need to pump the breaks a bit on this hype. Beating two no names back to back isnt that impressive. This is a great test to see where he is though.

khamzat won against two cans but he's already the most annoying fighter in the entire UFC.

• If its a dominant stoppage, Give him a big test next time.

After khabib beats Gaethje

" khamzat chamaev, you're taking everything I worked for motherf*cker !! I'm coming for YOUR ass next!! "

Back