Media Khamzat Chimaev runs thru a strong Georgia State Champion wrestler as if he was not there in 1min

Kinda like the Org that Gaethje came out of

No way a guy from WSOF could compete with real UFC fighters

Bro wtf are you going on about?

False equivalency lol. If you're really trying to compare this scrub to Gaethje then you certainly aren't the sharpest pudding in the fannypack. Being champ in a state like Georgia literally means nothing, so using that to bump up his accomplishments like it's on the same level as being a D1 All American with a 17-0 record upon exiting WSOF is Diego Sanchez levels of delusional.

Keep moving those goal posts.

Bro wtf are you going on about?

False equivalency lol. If you're really trying to compare this scrub to Gaethje then you certainly aren't the sharpest pudding in the fannypack. Being champ in a state like Georgia literally means nothing, so using that to bump up his accomplishments like it's on the same level as being a D1 All American with a 17-0 record upon exiting WSOF is Diego Sanchez levels of delusional.

Keep moving those goal posts.
You ever wrestle naked with ya boyfriend
I’m sure it’s different with clothes on
Tomato/tomato

030514dbopwrestling00118105304967_t400_hc820b492007521ff0cb3814be5c0d66831ec20b3.jpg

BiffTannenBackToTheFuture1985.jpg

This is the definition of running thru someone and the opponent is stocky build Georgia state champion wrestler but Chimaev just runs thru basically as if he was not even there.

I saved you from all the fight announcements and timestamped straight into the bell ring and beginning.

The audio on this video is horrendous. Recorded in a sewer tunnel or something

Sure the kids got potential. I'd love to see him fight someone that can spell mma.

I'm sure Georgia is well known for their wrestling the same way Wyoming produces world class soccer players....

If that dude won state in PA, Iowa, or Ohio then there would be a discussion.
True but he also beat unbeaten Sambo world champion... Chimaev really is a special fighter. The way he fights and the fact that he wants to fight every week have to make you a fan of you're a fan of MMA.

I'm sure Georgia is well known for their wrestling the same way Wyoming produces world class soccer players....

If that dude won state in PA, Iowa, or Ohio then there would be a discussion.

Reminds me of the time someone claimed that Sage Northcutt taking 4th in Texas state high school wrestling really meant something because "it's a big state". No dummy, there are states where people start wrestling just after they can walk, and then there are the rest.

Chimaev is tremendously strong, despite having a long wiry frame. Even his arm punches look heavy as fuck, and we all know about his 1 shot KO power on the feet. Phenom of a talent.

Like, a high school wrestler?

everyones a wrestler until they get punched in the head

Is this guy a real D1 all american? His nickname is 'All American'

He is an ''All American''
As a sophomore in High School.... If you took more than 2 minutes to look him up. You would realize he is more of a boxer or kickboxer than anything.

I will even help you bullshit for your threads. Say USA boxing trials medalist and kickboxing champion.

Back