Media Khamzat Chimaev runs thru a strong Georgia State Champion wrestler as if he was not there in 1min

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
This is the definition of running thru someone and the opponent is stocky build Georgia state champion wrestler but Chimaev just runs thru basically as if he was not even there.

I saved you from all the fight announcements and timestamped straight into the bell ring and beginning.

Fight starts at 2:45

Last edited:
FYI to everyone, this is the first time that Khamzat went on to utilize such lock and then proceed to straight Ground and Pound to the finish, the same way he did with John Phillips and Rhys Mckee.

Khamzat vs Sidney Wheeler is the history in the making really.

FYI to everyone, this is the first time that Khamzat went on to utilize such lock and then proceed to straight Ground and Pound to the finish, the same way he did with John Phillips and Rhys Mckee.

Kinda like Khabib fight with Michael Johnson, Khabib starting point to 10-8 every other lighweight.

Chimaev is a prodigy bro

Got dropped in 3 seconds, what a bum

Sidney kinda looks like a young Brock Lesnar

They got those rural America nordic farming genes thing.

20160821073726_SidneyWheeler.JPG

030514dbopwrestling00118105304967_t400_hc820b492007521ff0cb3814be5c0d66831ec20b3.jpg

I'm sure Georgia is well known for their wrestling the same way Wyoming produces world class soccer players....

If that dude won state in PA, Iowa, or Ohio then there would be a discussion.
Kinda like the Org that Gaethje came out of

No way a guy from WSOF could compete with real UFC fighters

Got dropped in 3 seconds, what a bum
If you watched all Khamzat fights pre-UFC, everytime Khamzat threw hand, there's a 50-50 chance that there will be a knockdown. Like Khamzat fight with Marko Kiscik which I think where we can see most of Khamzat ever been on the feet:

The fight where he beats Ikram Aliskerov, the guy who defended all Khamzat takedown, Khamzat has one knockdown I think before the eventual knockout

If you watched all Khamzat fights pre-UFC, everytime Khamzat threw hand, there's a 50-50 chance that there will be a knockdown. Like Khamzat fight with Marko Kiscik which I think where we can see most of Khamzat ever been on the feet:

The fight where he beats Ikram Aliskerov, the guy who defended all Khamzat takedown, Khamzat has one knockdown I think before the eventual knockout

All in all I think ranked UFC fighters probably have better chin than all of Khamzat's previous opponents.

Which org did Gaethje come out from?
I think Gaethje is from PFL / WSOF, World Series of Fighting

I don’t care how old he is Marko Kisic would be a good addition to the UFC. He comes to fight.
Yeah, he fought Khamzat pressure with pressure. And he seems quick too with those submission attempts, so far the guy is 5-1, 0 is taken by Khamzat

Looks are though this guy just wrestled in HS/College and didn't really train MMA hard or well. 8-3, once it went to the ground looked horrible, and tapped to strikes.

Impressive that Khazmat took him down though after the initial sprawl.

LMAO you missed the best part:

"Hello India, I love you India! oooo" - Khazmat

"...It's official I got my arm around the hottest fighter" - Commentator guy (no homo)

that's how I expect khamzat vs colby to look like.
There's nothing more I'd like than to see Covington get absolutely pulverized. Bury the man, bury the stupid schtick.

Back