Media Khamzat Chimaev chatting with Kadyrov

I absolutely despise Kadyrov, but that won't prevent me from being a fan of Khamzat, at least as long as Chimaev doesn't get a tattoo of Kadyrov on his chest or something like that, lmao.

The difference is Chimaev will likely take over that position eventually and bring peace and justice to the region.

He's a Chechen. Even if Khamzat himself lives outside of Kadyrov's reach in Sweden, he obviously has many loved ones still residing in Chechnya. Probably not a good idea to reject the local despotic warlord if you don't want to make the lives of said loved ones a lot worse.

However, that proves nothing of his actual stance on Kadyrov - he could just as well be a full-blown Kadyrov supporter even if we acknowledge the above.
All comments should be deleted except for this one.
It sums everything in the best manner possible really.

Khamzat trains at All-Stars. All-Stars has long had genial connections to Kadyrov. Gus, Illir and Makwan as well as the rest of the crew has all trained at his Akhmat gym and done buisness there. The whole gym coseys up to autocrats. As well as most of the MMA world, basically.

MMA fighters love dictators and criminals because dictators and criminals often shower them with gifts and money. They don't really care about the world besides that. Its the mindset that a lifetime of MMA generates.

You are probably way more correct than I would like to believe.

I just think Khamzat wouldn’t be hard to find if a Chechen assassin was sent from the Chechen government.

You need to seriously be off the map if a government wants to get you.

I just think Khamzat wouldn’t be hard to find if a Chechen assassin was sent from the Chechen government.

You need to seriously be off the map if a government wants to get you.
Agreed. If shit truly got real in a way you described, Khamzat would eventually go *poof*, no doubt about it.

Denmark, Sweden and Finland have a collective Chechen immigrant population in the 2 to 3 thousands. Very likely includes more than enough of Kadyrov's cronies masquerading as legitimate immigrants to make an assassination of a random citizen a piece of cake.

Fighters from the Caucasus don't have the option to turn down Kadyrov's favor.

Chimaev has even more of an obligation to be deferential to him because he's Chechen.

Kadyrov literally kills people for insulting him. This stuff is a non-issue.

Saw this yesterday.

I know a lot of people have been criticizing Khabib because he's been spending time with Kadyrov.

Those Khabib haters (under cover Conor fans) have been quick to jump on Khamzat bandwagon.

Sorry to disappoint you, but looks like it's just a matter of time before we see Khamzat eating dinner at Kadyrovs mansion.

I doubt either Khabib or Khamzat admires Kadyrov but you can’t blow off a warlord like him without some harm coming to you or your family. I’ve seen pics of Khabib and Kadyrov and he doesn’t look too thrilled to be there.

Didn't read the whole thread, but some stuff from me.
I've seen photos of Khamzat training in Chechnya at Akhmat gym (owned by Kadyrov) as early as in 2018 (if I'm not wrong). About his relatives that lives in Chechnya who Kadyrov can harm -- from what I've seen only Khamzat's dad lives in Russia and as one guy said (he said that his brother knows Khamzat's dad and they share a hobby) the reason is just because he doesn't like living in Sweden and prefers to not spend more than a month there. And from what I understand, Khamzat's dad travels to Sweden multiple times a year, so he is not some poor guy.
Next, from what I've seen some Chechen people dislike Khamzat and Taisumov because guys lives in Europe but support Kadyrov. I think it's like that -- your family left Russia/Chechnya because of people like Kadyrov yet you praises him in public.
Or maybe it's like that -- it's a thing in Russia -- celebrities and political experts/propagandists from media tells you how Putin is great, smart, wise and cool, while at the same time they spend 99 % of their lives in their houses in Italy, Switzerland, Monaco, Israel and other countries. So people in Russia sometimes are butthurt -- you are telling us that Putin is great and Russia is good country, yet you and your children are citizens of Canada/Switzerland/France/etc?

lol, the Russian bots here can't even use the "try say no to him while living over there!!!" excuse, Khamzat lives in sweden.

Do not underestimate Kadyrov! There are dozens of murder cases, the recent one is the killing of Boris Nemtsov. No one in Russia doubts that Ramzan did it, they just can't prove anything, because he is protected by Kremlin.
Is that trolling? I mean, official version is that Chechens killed Nemtsov because he said something not nice about them in something like 1994. Seems to me that not much people in Russia really believe in that official version.

Back