Khamzat Chimaev calls out Alex Pereira

Borz is confirmed biggest duck against Costa.

Yoel doesn't wrestle you know this yourself.....

He was held down by 100 years old Rockhold
paulo-costa-luke-rockhold-ufc-278-41.jpg

paulo-costa-luke-rockhold-ufc-278-42.jpg

Costa is currently trash and way past his prime.. He is not in the MW picture for a reason there is nobody he can beat in Top 10 outside of maybe Stricklen..

He got his arm broken by a man who came out of retirement and who is older then the dinosaurs and also held down by him and on top of that he fought as if he didn't even had any training camp<Lmaoo>

This is the opponent who fuked up Costa... He is finished from here on out.
UntimelyClosedBlackrussianterrier-size_restricted.gif

Olympic silver medalist Yoel (and possibly best MW athlete of all time) got super deep on Costas hips and couldn’t finish the TD. If your going to be a troll do better. Costa is a very tough matchup for your man crush. Costa has better striking, better chin, solid Bjj black belt, is stronger and has crazy good hips. He won’t be simply taken down and controlled.

Also you posted about rockhold (who is far superior to anyone Chimaev fought at 185) take into account that everyone on that card (except Whittaker) gassed super hard due to elevation. Also Rockhold is a phenomenal grappler and has showed it time and time again in SF and the UFC. Your boy hasn’t faced a top15 MW yet you state that fighting a #6 ranked Costa is “below him” gtfoh. Your boy is a clout chasing duck.

<DisgustingHHH>

UntimelyClosedBlackrussianterrier-size_restricted.gif

Olympic silver medalist Yoel (and possibly best MW athlete of all time) got super deep on Costas hips and couldn’t finish the TD. If your going to be a troll do better. Costa is a very tough matchup for your man crush. Costa has better striking, better chin, solid Bjj black belt, is stronger and has crazy good hips. He won’t be simply taken down and controlled.

Also you posted about rockhold (who is far superior to anyone Chimaev fought at 185) take into account that everyone on that card (except Whittaker) gassed super hard due to elevation. Also Rockhold is a phenomenal grappler and has showed it time and time again in SF and the UFC. Your boy hasn’t faced a top15 MW yet you state that fighting a #6 ranked Costa is “below him” gtfoh. Your boy is a clout chasing duck.

<DisgustingHHH>

Yoel was never that great of an MMA wrestler and by the time he fought Costa at the ripe age of 42, he had been fighting as a striker for 10 years. Costa has done LESS than Khamzat in MMA.

If 5'8 LW Gilbert Burns could drop Khamzat twice, I'm sure Alex would stiffen him a jab

Khamzat was never dropped by Burns, go check the stats.

if Izzy is grapplefucking you, you’re gonna die vs. Khamzat lmaooooo

Yoel was never that great of an MMA wrestler and by the time he fought Costa at the ripe age of 42, he had been fighting as a striker for 10 years. Costa has done LESS than Khamzat in MMA.
Please don’t besmirch Yoel by saying he was built like any other 42 year old on the planet. The man is built differently and even at 42 was the best athlete in the division. Guy could probably still win a UFC combine if the bad one at 45/46

Costa has done substantially more in MMA and ESPECIALLY at MW. Chimaev isn’t some WW champ that is moving up. He just got to the top of the WW heap where he would face wrestlers like Belal/Colby/Usman and now he wants to chicken hawk for a MW title shot with none of the prerequisites except a big mouth.

We all knew this was coming. Every wrester at 185 is gonna call out Pereira now.

However, predicting the future a little... assuming things go as expected, I think we'll see a rematch vs Izzy first. If he wins the rematch, we will see Pereira vs Whittaker (assuming Reaper beats Costa). I think Whittaker wins that fight, but if he doesn't, Pereira will likely start facing them wrasslers. In that scenario, another year of MMA development might be enough for him to get his takedown defense in order.

Khamzat was inevitably going to be MW champ too. Alex P is stylistically such a good matchup for him ufc should fast track him to the title

Right, but "not being able to weigh over 180" isn't "Anything between 171 and 185," it's a catchweight

Sorry bud, must have misunderstood the discussion so my bad. Didn't realize the deal was to not be able to weigh over 180 for the fight, so yeah I get your point.

Sorry bud, must have misunderstood the discussion so my bad. Didn't realize the deal was to not be able to weigh over 180 for the fight, so yeah I get your point.
I'm sure it was all very last minute decisioning that they just came up with whatever weight they could both make, but they were both guys who were originally trying to make 170, so they just made due.

Khamzat should probably focus on making weight.

he’d be a rightful favorite against Pereira, but if Burns can rock you… inagine what would happen if a clean hook from Alex connects ;)
I'd love to see it.

Khamzat has gotten annoying.

Back