Media Khamzat calls out Diaz brothers

He should be more worried about Leon than all these bs call-outs.

This guys gimmick sucks. I can’t wait to watch him lose.

Prime Nick would box him the fuck up too.

Never looked at the picture actually. That's not very Muslim of him.
I doubt he's very religious, never really mentions God or anything. Might be why he left for Sweden. Or maybe he's gotten wiser leaving the 3rd world.

Borderline becoming annoying now. Expecting a Dan Severn call out tomorrow. Just settle down

I doubt he's very religious, never really mentions God or anything. Might be why he left for Sweden. Or maybe he's gotten wiser leaving the 3rd world.

His beard is a religious thing. Allah or Mohammed or someone apparently told Muslims to trim their moustaches and those from Caucasus got a little carried away with it.

But he could be like a western Christian.

Khamzat calls out Diaz brothers

Diaz brothers reply, "we busy come back later"...

Eaj_Jz.gif

i like Borz but he should focus on Edwards who's boring but no bum.

Any Diaz bros fight is an easy paycheck for borz.

Stop hating.... no matter how he stomped on those fighters you would be delusional and naive to not see the talent the man has.

...and yeah he would completely manhandle both Diaz brothers quite easily dont kid urself...BRUH
I'm not hating, I'm saying it's annoying that he's on instagram and twitter calling out every single fucking person in the UFC. Has nothing to do with his talent, it's just really fucking annoying.

Stop hating.... no matter how he stomped on those fighters you would be delusional and naive to not see the talent the man has.

...and yeah he would completely manhandle both Diaz brothers quite easily dont kid urself...BRUH
Ah, now I see. 2020 join date and you didn't get the reference to the Diaz and Mcgregor press conference. That's cute.

you fought 3 nobodies and you're pumped up. All nobodies. Diaz brothers been fighting everybody forever.

seriously tho, he's getting really fucking annoying. IMHO. just stop bruh.
He's talking about weed, smart guy

He was "calling them out" as a joke because of the weed hats lol.

Who's the dude that look like he could be gsp's son

Thats Baysangur Makaev, Khamzat's friend and an amateur MMA fighter, another top prospect in that pic is Bilal Tipsaev (3-1) on the top right.

Calling out the Diaz bros is weak and played out. So many dudes wasting energy on guys that don’t want to fight

Last edited:
diaz bros way too easy so is edwards for borz. all 3 opponents don't stand a chance.

Diaz brothers been fighting everybody forever.

seriously tho, he's getting really fucking annoying. IMHO. just stop bruh.

Forever??? How many times have they fought combined in the last 3 years?

Seriously, you are as guilty as the other fanatics.

Back