Khamzat and Soriano

Followers: really? So the more followers, the better you are? Jake Paul should murder some HW boxers then...
More talented? Eleborate please?
Younger? So born in 1992 instead of 1994 means you somehow are able to skip the que?
you're missing the point... jake paul and khamzat are draws and people are interested in them, shit im interest to watch the jake paul v Askren fight even tho i know Paul is a shit boxer

Well, some of us have eyes and are able to analyze what they see. Wonderboy couldn't do anything to Woodley. Usman is going to wall and stall and wrestlefuck him. He already broke Colby's face.
Khamzat's wrestling is at least on the same level as Usman's. He is taller and has same reach.

Dude, you are a fan and talking clichés. You obviously have zero clue how MMA works. That is fine, but please don't act like you know what ur talking about. You are basically doing a crap mma math to prove a point..

Iam just amazed by ur logic. U basically say that Khamzat could beat TOP5 or even champ but he shouldnt fight them cuz he got only 3 fights.
Read OP please.. Arnold Allan could beat a top 5 guy and be champ..Soriano could, Khamzat could, O Malley could Etc. Etc
Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Every talent COULD. Do you even read my original post?

Dude, you are a fan and talking clichés. You obviously have zero clue how MMA works. That is fine, but please don't act like you know what ur talking about. You are basically doing a crap mma math to prove a point..
You can't even do this, casual. Don't know why would you make a thread, if you can't even argue.

You can't even do this, casual. Don't know why would you make a thread, if you can't even argue.
Lol? How can I argue when ur totally clueless? How is Khamzat's wrestling above Colby's? What exactly do you see in Khamzat's technique that is above Colby's and on par with Usman's? Keep in mind Usman and Colby did not spend a minute wrestling...

<FookIsThatGuy>

Lol? How can I argue when ur totally clueless? How is Khamzat's wrestling above Colby's? What exactly do you see in Khamzat's technique that is above Colby's and on par with Usman's? Keep in mind Usman and Colby did not spend a minute wrestling...

<FookIsThatGuy>
Did they banned you on youtube? Or you just unable to recognize technic when you see it?
Dude has great wrestling and top control, unlike overhyped American D wrestling, when you can't finish your opponents and just lay and pray.

@Straatblaffer Sad truth is HYPE>Rankings

If a fighters has large enough fanbase they get to skip the line. Is it fair no? But the UFC is more about entertainment than sport
You know, from the UFC point of view I somewhat understand. They don't try to be objective and sometimes lean to WWE. But if you read the responses, a lot of fans actually believe Khamzat deserves to fight Colby. That is what baffles me.

Did they banned you on youtube? Or you just unable to recognize technic when you see it?
Dude has great wrestling and top control, unlike overhyped American D wrestling, when you can't finish your opponents and just lay and pray.

Again.. what exactly do you mean? I get the feeling you are the type of guy that sees a guy shine in an amateur match and think he is a world beater. Its okay you are no expert, but don't try to act like one pls

Read OP please.. Arnold Allan could beat a top 5 guy and be champ..Soriano could, Khamzat could, O Malley could Etc. Etc
Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Every talent COULD. Do you even read my original post?
How u can compare them to Khamzat? -
O Malley....good one <Lmaoo>

Soriano??? Good fighter with bright future but at this moment he is nothing compared to Khamzat..

Allan? Better position than Soriano but still....Khamzat is sensation - fastest 3 wins in UFC history - 66 days (2 of them during 2 weeks) + Just rewatch what he did to Meerschaert or to Aliskerov(before UFC)

i think the top of the division is more talented and skilled than Mzwandile Hlongwa.

Again.. what exactly do you mean? I get the feeling you are the type of guy that sees a guy shine in an amateur match and think he is a world beater. Its okay you are no expert, but don't try to act like one pls
You don't know what wrestling mean?! Damn. Who am I talking to.

except he didn't clear out his division.
No shit! He has to fight every LW until the end of his life. Lmao
I've seen enough when he submitted the so called D-1 wrestler 10 seconds after they hit the mat.

How u can compare them to Khamzat? -
O Malley....good one <Lmaoo>

Soriano??? Good fighter with bright future but at this moment he is nothing compared to Khamzat..

Allan? Better position than Soriano but still....Khamzat is sensation - fastest 3 wins in UFC history - 66 days (2 of them during 2 weeks) + Just rewatch what he did to Meerschaert or to Aliskerov(before UFC)
Sir, can you read OP and stol wasting my time with ur trolls?

You don't know what wrestling mean?! Damn. Who am I talking to.
So instead of anwsering my questions, you respond with this? Dude, stop making me laugh pls. Either respond to my arguments, or don't bother wasting my time

So instead of anwsering my questions, you respond with this? Dude, stop making me laugh pls. Either respond to my arguments, or don't bother wasting my time
Cause your questions are stupid.
I said that he has great wrestlinf and top control and posted your a fight. And all you had to say:
"What do you mean?"
You posted 0 arguments
gtfo

Back