Khamal contracted by Enfusion!!

Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
finally they got him!

he will probably to be returning to fight with more regularity,i couldnt be more amazed as his fan,but i think they could place him on the enfusion league,taking on Serginio Kanters placed who was vacated

this is one of the promotion contractions who had to happen,Khamal is huge in Netherlands kickboxing community due his SLAMM,K-1 and Its showtime days

his is expected to debut on the org at 17 of march

Khamal vs Ozcan or Ben moh would be beutiful,he could took Jaraya and make him more humble also :)

Last edited:
Yeah I wish they placed him in the league as well. He's a top fighter

glad to see mohammed fighting regularly again but they need to get him to fight jomthong or buakaw since they just signed them as well

glad to see mohammed fighting regularly again but they need to get him to fight jomthong or buakaw since they just signed them as well
Buakaw is looking sharp since his fight with Salvador,Maybe he would accept if they offered it,but Jomthong for sure

his opponent still to be announced

Buakaw and Jomthong debuts also,so lets pray that Julie and enfusion team read it!

163.gif

Buakaw
Buakaw is looking sharp since his fight with Salvador,Maybe he would accept if they offered it,but Jomthong for sure

his opponent still to be announced

Buakaw and Jomthong debuts also,so lets pray that Julie and enfusion team read it!
I'm sure Buakaw would beat him with knees.

mo should fight at 65kg, he seems a bit undersized at 70kg

He would get out kneed by Buakaw

Buakaw

I'm sure Buakaw would beat him with knees.
i also think that it is a favorable matchup for Buakaw but i dont know if he would take a guy of this level now

Salvador is pretty good but the fight was on FTR,where buakaw can score more confortably in these final years of his career

i also think that it is a favorable matchup for Buakaw but i dont know if he would take a guy of this level now

Salvador is pretty good but the fight was on FTR,where buakaw can score more confortably in these final years of his career
Did you see Mo vs Kongfah? When they fought Kongfah was pretty much a chainsmokimg pad holder, 33 years old, but Mo was given a gift decision.

Last edited:
Did you see Mo vs Kongfah? When they fought Kongfah was pretty much a chainsmokimg pad holder, 33 years old, but Mo was given a gift decision.
yeah,but i think it was a uncharacteristic performance of Khamal,i agree that thai based guys are a bad matchup for him.

Back