Kham yourselves - destiny awaits! (New Shirts!)

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Who's Next!

Leon got nuthin!

Belts be like..

smaug-gold.gif

Heads be rolling!

invB33U.gif

Honestly will be a good test to see where things potentially settle. Fan of Kham but I want to see levels!

fqMghpO.gif

upload_2020-11-8_19-31-46-png.813341

Last edited:
I feel like this is Khamzat Chimaev's time and he was meant to be here. 2021 will be a great NEW era in MMA! Welcome to the Khamzat Chimaev era ladies and gents..

The hype and everything surrounding him reminds me about Kimbo Slice. He has that look as if he came out of the old testament aka ancient warrior kinda of look more like Kimbo slice where the guy meets the look and reputation that is why his star is shining much bigger then normal not even Conor's star was shinning this much early on and not even close but the thing is that Khamzat Chimaev is all about skills. He has the best part of Kimbo Slice which is the characteristic look and he has the fighting skills that Kimbo never had.

As far as fighting goes his well rounded and extremely dengerous everywhere

No I don’t, but even if he could he won’t hold him there. Whittaker has some of the best TDD in the game

But Khazmat is an undefeated Gold Medalist in Swedish National Freestyle Wrestling. He didn't lose a single point. I'm not saying Whittaker can't stop it or can't get back up, but I think it's an interesting matchup.

But Khazmat is an undefeated Gold Medalist in Swedish National Freestyle Wrestling. He didn't lose a single point. I'm not saying Whittaker can't stop it or can't get back up, but I think it's an interesting matchup.
I guess I’m going off what proven and what isn’t. I would love to see that fight too. To see rob dismantle him.

Back