Khabilov's only career lose came from LHW

ArtOfDrowning

Lecter Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
As title says, Khabilov one lose in his career is to Ruslan Khaskhanov who is listed as LHW and it was a freaking split decision. It was a competitive fight and Khabilov was pushing for a finish in third round.

Arguably Khaskhanov is a natural MW but still even that is two weight classes above Khabilov, that is insane! Just shows that Khabilov is a beast!

Also I'm not saying that Khabilov will beat Bendo, in fact I fully expect Bendo to take another (probably split and controversial) decision

Last edited:
I think Khabilov will take the controversial split decision. Bendo is very scrappy when it comes to grappling and clinching, and I think Khabilov will be able to use his superior technical grappling and strength advantage to complete takedowns repeatedly and therefore persuade the judges. While it's even on the feet, but Bendo having more success due to his footwork.

Notice the white spot on Rustam's head. Anyone know what that is?
I had this conversation with a friend of mine regarding that, maybe it's a sign of pre-aging from use of testosterone as a child?

Or a sign of natural prowess? Sort of like a gorillas silver back?

Either way, dude's a freak, can't wait for this fight.

Last edited:
This data also shows that Rustam only loses to man with name very similar to his own. He should be safe against Benson.

I don't see Bendo actually losing to anyone else at LW than Pettis.

Yeah, I know Gil & Frankie etc. plaah plaah

I'm going to be an ass though, and point out that many of the competitors he's defeated don't have a wikipedia page

Karma bites Bendo on the ass for all those undeserving decisions. Bendo loses via split decision in the early minutes of the opening stanza.

bendo has a sick base but he is getting taken for a few rides this fight and loses bad.

this is a huge step up in competition for rustam. i think it will be competitive, but i am still leaning towards bendo.

If it goes to a decision against Bendo he'll get another controversial split decision loss even if he wins every round.

Khabilov for the W, been saying it for months! Bendo = 2.0 Guida

Rustam will smother Ben for all 5 rounds win a easy UD.........

He lost to Ben Henderson.

That's what the judges say. Sure, Benson Henderson got more "points". It's ok to win like that once every now and again, but with Benson Henderson every fight goes to decision. He's a great fighter, but he sure lacks killer instinct.

If it goes to a decision against Bendo he'll get another controversial split decision loss even if he wins every round.

He has never won a fight after losing every round. He beat Gil, Thomson, Diaz, Guida, Miller, and Boceck. The only decisions that were arguable are the Frankie fights.

That's what the judges say. Sure, Benson Henderson got more "points". It's ok to win like that once every now and again, but with Benson Henderson every fight goes to decision. He's a great fighter, but he sure lacks killer instinct.

I want to like Benson, but fighters who constantly put on fights with no clear winner begin to grate on me. And Benson seems to always be on the right side of close decisions. Sort of annoying. I think Benson's nickname should be Mr. Split Decision.

Doesn't matter. His fights with Diaz, Guida, and Miller were very entertaining despite being decision victories. The judges got it right; Sherdog was influenced by their hatred of Ben and the tendency for judges to lean his way in close bouts.

Back