Khabib's wresting vs Mendes' wrestling

Chad is a better wrestler. Khabib is much bigger and a better grappler overall.

In mma? khabib. Not even close. Plus he is 2x bigger. Mendes is ok but he doesnt have wins against great fighters. He got flattened by Mcgregor, Aldo and Frankie. The only 3 great ones he has fought.

Khabib has better control and gnp, but Chad has better takedowns for me.

u say that because conor barely won against chad right?
He won, period. There is no such thing as “barely “ when you ko your opponent early. That being said, that win is no indicator at of how good or bad he will do against Khabib.

Khabib is better than Chad at everything...and I think he will wrestle fuck the shit out of Conor to the point where it is going to be painful to watch.

If by barely won you mean leaving him unconscious on the floor, then sure.

But I don't use emotion to make an analysis like you, I use facts. And the facts are Chad Mendes has better technique in just about every movement in regards to wrestling than Khabib does. Khabib more than anything just overpowers people.

Mendes is only better at a blast double, Khabib is significantly better at every other aspect of grappling and has 30 pounds on mini Mendes.

In mma? khabib. Not even close. Plus he is 2x bigger. Mendes is ok but he doesnt have wins against great fighters. He got flattened by Mcgregor, Aldo and Frankie. The only 3 great ones he has fought.
Khabib doesn't have great wins either.Both Khabib and Mendes' best win is against number 4 ranked fighters.Lamas and Barboza

To say mini Mendes’ grappling is levels above Khabib is severely underrating his sambo

They never fought so we don't know. Mendes is very athletic and has that low center of gravity for great MMA wrestling. Khabib has the better grappling on paper..

Different type of wrestlers. Khabib isn't shooting double legs, singles, knee taps and ankle picks. Mendes is executing trips and throws from the clinch.

Khabib's wrestling is much suited for MMA. Not to mention his overall grappling is on a different level than Mendes.

Chad has a powerfull double leg.

Khabib has way more trips and tds variations.

giphy.gif

Chad has better takedown s from the outside and cleaner set ups for those.

Khabib has the better top game, transitions, limb control, upper body TDs.

Overall grappling goes to Khabib. Wrestling is debatable, depending on what you value in a wrestler.

Back