Khabibs reign is coming to an end. But we are in for insane matchups.

Your opinion vs the statistics provided holds up less than Cowboy ‘s chin.

Here are some statistics for you:

- Conor is 1-1 in the UFC lightweight division, career record

- Conor was boxed up and tapped out by Nate Diaz in under 2 rounds

- Conor had not fought MMA since 2016

It's almost like you were picking only the "statistics" that supported your misguided idea.

I'm glad you accepted the challenge, incel lol

Afterall it was just a AV + signature bet for two months.

Upon told to step up or shut up, @locust rising did neither step up, much less shut his crap up.
<Huh2>

Tell you what, I'm gonna raise the stake, I'm buying a premium account for the next year pretty soon, 30 USD, not sure if such bet is allowed here, but the end of my platinum account will be exactly one year from now, if I win I get the AV, the sign and the renewal, if I lose you get all three.

I actually think there is something legitimately retarded about you.

You’re weird as fuck bro.

Who gives a fuck about a premium anyway?

But please go on. I enjoy a good train wreck.

Last edited:
I actually think there is something legitimately retarded about you.

You’re weird as fuck bro.

Who gives a fuck about a premium anyway.

But please go on. I enjoy a good train wreck.
Pcough??

Check out the new sign, it will be here for a long whole year as it seems.

Yep, LW has always been one of the deepest divisions. You combine the fact that most other sports aren't taking the athletes from it (maybe Soccer but that is pretty country-specific), with the fact that their size is pretty average (your statistically average 5-9 to 5-11 dude in athletic condition would be cutting to fight at 155 for the most part), and you have a truly gigantic talent pool to choose from.

If elite killers means gate keepers, then you are right. I think Justin KO’s Cowboy tonight and that gives Cowboy a 60 percent lose rate in his last 10 fights, Pettis also has a 60 percent lose late last 10, Lee 40 percent. Tony isn’t fighting elite killers they are mediocre gate keepers.

lol well you must hate Khabib's opponents. Michael "Dropped to FW" Johnson, Al "Got dominated by Cowboy" Iaquinta, Conor "My name is my biggest weapon" McGregor, Edson "I lose fights to 40% Kevin Lee" Barboza

Back