Khabib's reaction when he is hit with the hardest left in the UFC

The fuck is Khabib going to do against this level of foot work?

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

Conor has a 6% chance of winning this fight.

If it doesn’t happen in round one, it doesn’t happen.
Nah, he has 2 rounds to score the KO imo. After that his gas will be gone.

Nah, he has 2 rounds to score the KO imo. After that his gas will be gone.
If Khabib scores a takedown in the first round which 100% will happen if Conor doesn't KO him in the first exchange, then Conor most likely won't get up for the rest of the round. He'll come out depleted and beaten in the second round and his striking and KO power will not be how it is normally. So I give him one round at best

If Khabib scores a takedown in the first round which 100% will happen if Conor doesn't KO him in the first exchange, then Conor most likely won't get up for the rest of the round. He'll come out depleted and beaten in the second round and his striking and KO power will not be how it is normally. So I give him one round at best
To a tee.

It’s going to be an awesome few months in sherdog from here up until the post fight presser

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that Conor will win this fight, because that way if he does, I can tell everyone on here I told you so and look like a genius.

If he loses however, then I can cheer because I don't like him and khabib is one of my favorite fighters. Win/win for me.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that Conor will win this fight, because that way if he does, I can tell everyone on here I told you so and look like a genius.

If he loses however, then I can cheer because I don't like him and khabib is one of my favorite fighters. Win/win for me.

Nah, you're doing it all wrong dude. Just wait a few days and post the opposite perdiction in a different thread, that way you can look like a genius no matter what. It's not like anyone will remember anyway. MMA fans generally have very short attention spans and memory's.

Op is why people hate Conor fans.

I didn't think Conor had any chance at all against Aldo. I feel same here as I can't see him not getting ragged rd 1 n 2 till five gives up. But......... Conor found a way against Aldo who knows

This really is a bad match up for Conor.

Conors cardio is bad and Khalabib can wrestle a bear for hours.

Conor’s more vulnerable to wrestling than Khalabib is to good striking. Plus I feel like he has an iron chin.

Conor just gets easily out grappled man. For such a broad looking good sized guy he just doesn’t look strong in there.

But I can also see Conor pinpointing strikes on Khalabib all night and possible tkoing... until he gasses hmmm.

Really curious how they match up size wise.

Back