Khabib's padded record

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
Khabib has the most hilariously padded record in MMA history. he has arguably one notable win - RDA 3 years ago before RDA's prime.

Khabib is going to get exposed very soon. i'd wager tonight.

http://www.punditarena.com/mma/dodo...-is-extremely-padded-and-absolutely-baffling/

1-0

Nurmagomedov made his professional debut in 2008 against Vusal Bayramov, an Azerbaijani who was 0-0 at the time and eventually amassed a record of 2-5.

All the losses that Bayramov suffered during a short two-year career came inside the distance.

2-0

Next up for Khabib was a man so bad they named him twice, Magomed Magomedov. It was a fight in itself just to find a database on this Russian with no age or height even known.

Magomedov was four fights into his career when he fought Khabib. He was on a four-fight losing streak and all of those defeats came inside the distance. Magomedov finished his career with a negative record of 4-6.

3-0

Khabib’s third fight was against fellow Russian, Ramazan Kurbanismailov. Another inexperienced competitor with only one fight to his name. Nurmagomedov won by unanimous decision and his opponent is currently 5-3-2, which more closely resembles a defensive-minded formation on FIFA than a decent fighter’s record.

4-0

In his fourth bout, Nurmagomedov took a considerable step-up in competition considering his previous opponents, fighting a man who was 2-0. Shamil Abdulkerimov was defeated by Khabib via unanimous decision and only fought four more times thereafter, finishing up with a mediocre record of 4-3. His only claim to fame being that he once featured on an Emelianenko undercard. Unfortunately for Abdulkerimov it wasn’t the legendary Fedor, it was his lesser known brother, Aleksander.

Last edited by a moderator:
His career before the UFC is irrelevant. Record is filled with Russian cans

We find out tonight if Khabib can hang...I am very excited to get an answer to that question.

a lot of fighters have padded records.

it's not uncommon for someones first 10 or so wins to be cans, khabib just had a bit more.

not even a khabib fan, but the dude is obviously very good, padded record or not.

Isn't this how most big fight records are made?

Curious, what is the combined record of his first 16 opponents? That would be good to know, and I don't feel like calculating it myself right now.

Edit: Found it, it's 61-46.

Last edited:
Kabibs record is mostly padded. But he's going to be tested tonight for sure. He has legit wins now. Edwin is as legit as they come. But wasn' there a controversial win that kabib had against tibau or am I not remembering correctly?

Bogov is a legit grappler -- would be top tier in UFC today

24 wins with 22 subs on his record

the guy submitted bubba jenkins, eduard vartanyan, thiago meller, etc

think of him as the russian rousimar palhares -- has almost no stand up game

some of his TKOs are him quitting due to gassing (heavily muscled)

Well, he destroyed Michael Johnson and and ragdolled both RDA and Trujillo.

He obviously has very strong grappling and GNP.

If he becomes champ for a few years and goes 35-0 and then declines and starts to lose, we will see losers on this forum discredit him and saying he fought cans and wasn't ever any good. But I have never looked into the numbers of all his opponents like this so thank you TS for the info

Holy crap! A fighter fought mediocre competition at the beginning of his career to gain more experience? Unreal!

it's not uncommon for someones first 10 or so wins to be cans, khabib just had a bit more.

not even a khabib fan, but the dude is obviously very good, padded record or not.

It isn’t uncommon but I can’t think of another fighter who’s a contender with a padded record like that

People love to go on about his 24-0 record as some legendary achievement but its a bit easier to do if 20 of the guys are complete cans.

Having said that, I got Edson beating him tonight.

Leg kicks ftw.

Omg, shut the fuck up you Conor cock sucker. Khabib is gonna smash Edson tonight, he's gonna smash T Ferg, then he's gonna rape Conor.

8 ufc wins in a row. Clearly he’s turrible

u can argue that even tony ferguson has a padded record. he won against barboza and rda because he fought dirty. he got dominated in the lee fight as well.
conor got his second title fight without fighting in the lw division, so conors second belt is padded.... and he lost to a guy nate diaz with 11 losses in the same year. conor got dominated by mendez. u can talk all day long like this if u want.

the thing is.... why people wants to hate on khabib in that way is, because they dont want to accept a muslim with a record like this. thats it.

Khabib has the most hilariously padded record in MMA history. he has arguably one notable win - RDA 3 years ago before RDA's prime.

Khabib is going to get exposed very soon. i'd wager tonight.

http://www.punditarena.com/mma/dodo...-is-extremely-padded-and-absolutely-baffling/

1-0

Nurmagomedov made his professional debut in 2008 against Vusal Bayramov, an Azerbaijani who was 0-0 at the time and eventually amassed a record of 2-5.

All the losses that Bayramov suffered during a short two-year career came inside the distance.

2-0

Next up for Khabib was a man so bad they named him twice, Magomed Magomedov. It was a fight in itself just to find a database on this Russian with no age or height even known.

Magomedov was four fights into his career when he fought Khabib. He was on a four-fight losing streak and all of those defeats came inside the distance. Magomedov finished his career with a negative record of 4-6.

3-0

Khabib’s third fight was against fellow Russian, Ramazan Kurbanismailov. Another inexperienced competitor with only one fight to his name. Nurmagomedov won by unanimous decision and his opponent is currently 5-3-2, which more closely resembles a defensive-minded formation on FIFA than a decent fighter’s record.

4-0

In his fourth bout, Nurmagomedov took a considerable step-up in competition considering his previous opponents, fighting a man who was 2-0. Shamil Abdulkerimov was defeated by Khabib via unanimous decision and only fought four more times thereafter, finishing up with a mediocre record of 4-3. His only claim to fame being that he once featured on an Emelianenko undercard. Unfortunately for Abdulkerimov it wasn’t the legendary Fedor, it was his lesser known brother, Aleksander.

Ok, I lied, I do want to know the answer to this enough to do it myself. We still have 45 minutes before the fun begins.

Fight 1 - 0-0
Fight 2 - 0-4
Fight 3 - 1-0
Fight 4 - 2-0
Fight 5 - 0-0
Fight 6 - 1-0
Fight 7 - 2-0 Shahbulat Shamalaev of future Bellator fame
Fight 8 - 2-1
Fight 9 - 4-3
Fight 10 - 4-1
Fight 11 - 12-9 with the guy having losses to Siver, Khabilov and Tumenov on the way
Fight 12 - 0-2
Fight 13 - 1-1
Fight 14 - 4-3
Fight 15 - 0-0
Fight 16 - 28-22

The combined record of his first 16 opponents was 61-46. Ok then.

u can argue that even tony ferguson has a padded record. he won against barboza and rda because he fought dirty. he got dominated in the lee fight as well.
conor got his second title fight without fighting in the lw division, so conors second belt is padded. conor got dominated by mendez. u can talk all day long like this if u want.

the thing is.... why people wants to hate on khabib in that way is, because they dont want to accept a muslim with a record like this. thats it.
Poor show

Back