Media Khabib's own words about ducking 170 and Usman

The point is not to fight them the point is they moved up and were not scared about it. Khabib beat nothing but former fw until Justin btw
Didn't RDA, Pettis, Nate, etc. move up because they lost at LW? Only reason most move up is because they have no choice or to be fair to collect another belt. Most don't randomly go up - and be fair, you just want him to go up with the hope he loses.

And honestly, it looks like this is going to be the hill you die on, so good luck with that.

Khabib bless?

TS is obviously salt af, but I do wish Khabib went up to 170. He was so much stronger than most of 155 it was ridiculous.

Just gonna mute OP based on my no spammers policy.

Khabib is as big as RDA, who got undersized in WW. He is a fucking LW!

This shitting on Khabib started because of Conor fans, who never admitted the little chicken could lose to a normal sized LW (since Nate Diaz is a monster in LW)

Didn't RDA, Pettis, Nate, etc. move up because they lost at LW? Only reason most move up is because they have no choice or to be fair to collect another belt. Most don't randomly go up - and be fair, you just want him to go up with the hope he loses.

And honestly, it looks like this is going to be the hill you die on, so good luck with that.

Khabib bless?
I'm not the one claiming hes a goat so I couldn't care less. His resume is weak and his dominance is no greater than Jones UFC run and first 4 defense yet khabibs was against lesser opponents. Izzy will pass khabib with another dominant defense. Stipe will pass khabib with a couple more defenses as well. Recency bias, nothing more.

TS having nightmares about Khabib. Probably already beat him with Conor on UFC 4 a few hundred times by this point.

If wrestling was easy it would be called sambo.

I just kept you around long enough to watch you eat your words, thanks for all the laughs you've given me as you stumbled and faltered from pillar to post in your hatred for the superior man.

laters taters.

I just kept you around long enough to watch you eat your words, thanks for all the laughs you've given me as you stumbled and faltered from pillar to post in your hatred for the superior man.

laters taters.
Who are you?

He’s not a big LW at all he’s just not very good at properly cutting weight

To be fair, Khabib's friends with Gaethje too. He fought Gaethje because he knows he can beat him. He's not fighting usman because he knows he'd lose

Time-stamped

"not big like I am at 155" basically admitting he has size advantage at 155 and doesn't want to give it up fighting guys his own size at 170. Not GOAT talk imo. Cejudo, GSP, Silva, Fedor, Jones, Conor all either bumped up or fought where they cut no weight. While khabib was hospitalized over cutting. This needs to be factored in with GOAT talk.

He also says he can only be considered p4p #1 if he beats Dustin, Tony and GSP. Guess that went out the window with retirement.

Tell me more about how 225lb Jon Jones and 145lb Conor didn't cut weight.

And before you say "but Conor moved up", remember that's he's 1-1 at lightweight in five years.

A guy who was hospitalized by cutting weight is big enough for the next weight up. Khabib is not smaller than pettis, RDA, colby, thompson, Sanchez, masvidal and Diaz
All those guys went up because they lost all hope of getting a title shot or another title shot in their own division.

He will demolish them easily all of them because no one is at his grappling level, no one!

All those guys went up because they lost all hope of getting a title shot or another title shot in their own division.
If Colby was a lightweight, he'd dominate the division. Just look at how he's holding up against larger guys at 170. His power and stamina would be devastating.

Time-stamped

"not big like I am at 155" basically admitting he has size advantage at 155 and doesn't want to give it up fighting guys his own size at 170. Not GOAT talk imo. Cejudo, GSP, Silva, Fedor, Jones, Conor all either bumped up or fought where they cut no weight. While khabib was hospitalized over cutting. This needs to be factored in with GOAT talk.

He also says he can only be considered p4p #1 if he beats Dustin, Tony and GSP. Guess that went out the window with retirement.

giphy.gif

here is a message for you

Back