Khabib's old man says no one can help Conor improve wrestling in time for UFC 229

someone find me Ja Rule..... I need to know what he thinks about this

help me Ja

Al Iaquinta is a far better wrestler than Conor though

With better cardio. Conrad will get exhaust himself trying to stop TDs from the clinch and trying to improve position off his back and trying to get up

He's probably drunk.

It's sad when the past generations live through their children. He's basically a russian version of 'Dance moms'

Conor has been training with a national level Moldovan wrestler since the Eddie fight, grappling with Danis since pre-Diaz 2, Helen Maroulis visited and trained with Conor for a week last year after she won olympic gold, and national moldovan wrestlers have been training at SBG since the start of the year. This "a few weeks won't help" stuff is funny because this is all common knowledge. They have been preparing for Khabib all year.

maroulis.jpg

DZjM3sZW0AA6vWl.jpg

cono12-550x360.jpg
Old generations live through their children? No shit, it's his own son.

It's hilarious you mention that, because you fanboys hold absolutely no relation to Conor and you fanboys live vicariously through him lol.

That left is overrated and might have worked on 145 pound midgets.

Didn't work very well on journeyman Nate Diaz, did it.

513971508.0.jpg

Not like Nate chin’s is well known to be one of the most durable in MMA. No, can’t be that.

I love how Conor fans act like he's some prodigy lol as if a couple months of wrestling will make him be on Khabib level.

Conor fans in for a rude awakening come October 6th. I still doubt the fight is gonna happen via Conor purposely doing something dumb to avoid the fight.

And Khabib isn't going to close the striking gap either. So what?

Lol who gives a fk?

Just look at his record. Who has he beat?

If I were to look for journeyman in the dictionary, Nate Diaz's name would appear.
Bullshit

So you're either a champion or a journeyman

Makes sense

The wins he has are the journeymen

Dude, Fuckin' Al Iaquinta was stuffing take downs.
Al Iaquinta was a high school and college wrestler.
People can insult Raging Al all they want, but he's a better grappler than Conor is. There's literally no statistical measure where you can argue otherwise.

And regardless, Khabib gets his TDs stuffed a lot. He went 4/13 against Barboza... But when he got the TDs Edson wasn't able to get back up.

Maybe the spirit of what he said is correct. But, Conor doesnt have to be his equal or be even competivie. He just has to stop the take downs and get up. He doesn't have to master the whole game, but part of it. It's also foolish to think Conor hasn't been training grappling.

With respect, that's not all he has to do. If he did nothing but avoid most takedowns and get up when he is taken down, Conor will handily lose a 50-45 decision. If you had a fight where 0 punches were thrown and a wrestler attempted 20 TD's and they were all stuffed, the wrestler will win that fight.

Conor must not only avoid takedowns and get up when he is taken down, but he must do so while either KO'ing Khabib, or staying fresh enough to do so while maintaining a sizeable striking differential. For 25 minutes.

I don't think he can last 25 minutes. He can Ko'd Khabib though under the right circumstances. That is the real question.

It must be nice for the mentally feeble, to have a loving dad who constantly makes public statements, on their behalf.

Old generations live through their children? No shit, it's his own son.

It's hilarious you mention that, because you fanboys hold absolutely no relation to Conor and you fanboys live vicariously through him lol.
I'm not a fan boy. Highlighting that Conor has been training with high level grapplers for some time is discussing facts. Some posters in here do that instead of resorting to meaningless trolling.

Conor will pull out. Fight is on for 2 weeks now and the leprechaun with the most vicious trash talking mouth has been ..........( crickets in background)

That fool will not fight khabib. He is doing this so he can say look im not scared of khabib i was ready to fight but i got injured. This is so obvious. Meanwhile Kevin Lee is training for UFC 229 without opponent, wouldn’t be surprised if dana has something up his sleeve considering this is biggest fight in MMA History you would think that waiting for MSG in November or las vegas early December to prome this fight to its fullest....I smell BS i bet Kevin Lee will get his head smashed by khabib because he will fill the slot cause conor will pull out. In next 8 weeks conor is relevant again he is talked about he loves and needs attention he will pick up new sponsorship make money and pull out. Its pathetic how dumb MMA community is and doesn’t see the writing on the wall.

Can’t wait to see Khabib break mentally when Conor tells him some home truths at first presser .

Fortunately Conor doesn’t need to improve his wrestling. It’s already good enough to outwrestle Khabib The Human Burka.

Soon Abdulmanap will be known by all of MMA that he is the greatest grappling instructor in history. Much better than all the Gracies and will eventually will be regarded as a more important figure.

Bullshit

So you're either a champion or a journeyman

Makes sense

The wins he has are the journeymen
How many top 5 or top 10 wins does he have?

Nate Diaz is literally the definition of a journeyman. He never was a top 5 guy, probably not even top 10.

He is a journeyman, deal with it.

Sorry, mate, thought you were another lad that I talked to about him.

Ah, allegedly he threatened a guy who owns a restaurant in Jersey - Edgar country - because it hosted an autograph session for him one time and he was doing one for Ortega and he got some nasty text messages from Abdelaziz. Problem is, the restaurant is full of coppers a lot of the time and the restaurant owner is not happy about being threatened.
The guys a weasel wannabe gangster, only a matter of time before someone pulls his card.

I mean how bad does he make mma look when as a manager he's making comments like this.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....bib-mcgregor-abdelaziz-helwani-ufc-mma-169743

Soon Abdulmanap will be known by all of MMA that he is the greatest grappling instructor in history. Much better than all the Gracies and will eventually will be regarded as a more important figure.
I mean, this is a pretty hot take but I do feel like Russian's don't get enough credit for their grappling chops.
The combination of judo and wrestling training from a young age is the perfect recipe for success in MMA.

Back