Khabib's old man says no one can help Conor improve wrestling in time for UFC 229

Khabib won the LW belt by beating a guy outside the top 10, so fuck Khabib’s dad and his shitty opinions

Except for the part where nobody wanted to sign the contract to fight Khabib.

Everyone wanted to fight McLucky but he was protected.

I don't remember Diaz getting dropped by punches before and McG dropped him pretty much everytime he hit him flush.
Poirier as the real contender he says? Did he forget that McG knocked him out rather easily? MJ KOed him as well.
Or that Poirier had 2 close fights vs Alvarez who looked like an amateur vs Conor?

I agree with most of the rest though

1. Those knockdowns were fake, Diaz already clarified it, they were a bait to bring Conor down to the ground

2. Nate got dropped by Bendo "Pillow fist" Henderson, do I need to say more?

For some reason, I want Mario Yamasaki to be the referee

weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif

Isnt that Rosenthal tho?

I really hope McGregor puts this guy to sleep... then Diaz beats him in a rubber match.

I don't remember Diaz getting dropped by punches before and McG dropped him pretty much everytime he hit him flush.
Poirier as the real contender he says? Did he forget that McG knocked him out rather easily? MJ KOed him as well.
Or that Poirier had 2 close fights vs Alvarez who looked like an amateur vs Conor?

I agree with most of the rest though
What?

Diaz was dropped by Thomson, Guillard, Benson...

so many things wrong with this statement....first, conor is undefeated at LW, with the 1 win and total destruction of Alverez...and conors fight with nate, wasn't at LW...so that's that...and Pourier, a guy conor ko'd in under a minute, deserves a shot more? I don't think so.
Diaz is a mid tier lightweight.

So a dude who wrestled in high school and a community college can compete with Khabib but a guy like McGregor can't?
If 50-43 is competing then yes, he can

Conor's old man says no one can help Khabib improve his boxing in time for UFC 229

To be fair, almost no one has been able to KO Diaz, so not like he is some journeyman who regularly gets KOd all the time and Mac couldn't do it.

There are more ways than KO to winning a fight.

Guys will call Nate a journeyman til the end of time... they don't even care that he's not a journeyman.

Picture this: they hate Conor so bad, they shit on a guy who BEAT him just to make him look worse

LOL

You should like the guy who beat the guys you hate, but Conor turns people into complete hoes
?

But Diaz is the definition of a journeyman.

I don't hate Conor, i'm just stating facts.

Dude, Fuckin' Al Iaquinta was stuffing take downs.
Iaquinta is a legit fighter, and a much better wrestler than Conor. He also has guys like Gillespie, Wade, Laflare and Andre Harrison to train with on a regular basis.

He fought for a world title
Lol who gives a fk?

Just look at his record. Who has he beat?

If I were to look for journeyman in the dictionary, Nate Diaz's name would appear.

Back