Khabib's next fight

varner,and ih he beats him,then lauzon
than maybe top 5 guy like diaz

I think he will brutally demolish Varner if they fought.

Grant/Wiman winner or Rafael Dos Anjos, awesome options. Loving these Chechen berzerkers, Khabib looked fierce this weekend!

both those guys are impressive. guess we'll have to see how far the train goes.

they mentioned he wore a shirt that read "if sambo was easy, it would be called jiu jitsu" :icon_lol:

now that takes some balls

To do this

in Brazil takes balls indeed.

I loved it :icon_twis

Way to early for that, don't you understand this isn't the old days when you go one fight and gets a title shot. But Lauzon is a bad fight for him in many ways to. Nate is better and easier if you ask me.

Where are you getting this title shot stuff from if he were to fight Lauzon? Also, how would fighting Nate be better as far as keeping him away from the belt when Nate was just the #1 contender a month ago? :icon_neut

I like the Jury suggestion. Pearson? Or is he going back to '45?

Anyone but this! Don't want them fighting each other...

Habib Nurmagomedov and Rustam Habilov brothers together. From childhood, they trained together, they had one coach. Unlikely they will fight together. But I think they both reached the heights.
Khabib Nurmagomedov, Azamat Gashimov and Rustam Khabilov ( 3 UFC fighter in childhood)
2494878.jpg

Threads like this just go to demonstrate how tough and full of talent 155 is.

Winner of Sanchez/Gomi. Either of them would make for a crazy fight with Nurmagomedov.

Habib Nurmagomedov and Rustam Habilov brothers together. From childhood, they trained together, they had one coach. Unlikely they will fight together. But I think they both reached the heights.
Khabib Nurmagomedov, Azamat Gashimov and Rustam Khabilov ( 3 UFC fighter in childhood)
2494878.jpg

Did Shamhalaev train with them too? I know his only loss is to Khabib, so was wondering if that could mean they are open to fighting eachother...

I say give him the Diaz fight if he wants it. Nate is nowhere near a title shot at this point and might as well fight someone like Khabib.

Back