News Khabib's manager: Zabit, Khabib vs Ferguson, McGregor rematch, Khabib's PPV numbers

What do u mean by "you're not in an area that has PPVs?"

Do you think PPVs are only available in the US on ESPN?

In every other country you can order UFC PPV directly through fight pass.

I live in Canada, very close to the US lol, I dont have ESPN+, and I pay for PPV thru fight pass or sometimes by clicking a button on my TV.

I'm sure people in other continents can order through Fight Pass too.
It's my understanding that it's just free to certain locals with Fight Pass. Canada is a part of the PPV model though. I wasn't aware that you have the option to buy it through fight pass still. I either have to buy it from ESPN+ or not at all. Those are my options.

You don't seem to be the person I started this chat with though so I'm not sure how you got involved, but whomever it was seemed like they were over in Europe or something based on what they were saying.

Edit: They were from New Zealand.

The most hilarious thing is how "people" are treating "numbers" from Khabib's manager as verified or factual. "According to his manager" lmao. No one in their right mind believes this BS. If UFC 242 really did 1 million then the UFC wouldve publically released that number. They would never withhold numbers like that. They always failed to do 1 million without Conor, before ESPN+, yet you think they suddenly did 1million on ESPN+ with fucking Khabib who doesnt even have 1 million twitter followers who has to pay for Instagram follows lmao? If so, then I want to sell the people in this thread ocean beach front property, and make bank off these idiots lol. UFC 242 numbers were never released because Khabib AGAIN failed to even break 300k without Conor. This whole thread is embarrassing. You can tell it reeks of PAID SHILLS and PR shills

Who gives a shit that UFC has never made 1 million ppv without conor.

Nobody gives a shit about Twitter anymore, in Russia Instagram is the place to be. Lol at criticising a celebrity because he doesnt have a lot of twitter followers. You're what I would call a hater, discreditig a person for everything they are just for the sake of it because it doesnt fit your little bias. PPV's is an american economic model which doesnt work anymore since the ESPN deal, since UFC don't need PPV, it's Bs to hang to those numbers these days, get over it. PPV's DO NOT MATTER.

News flash I have a youth elixir to sell you, it was made in america. Surely you would like it, trust me it works. lol

For your info Khabib's ppv views without Conor have always been higher then 330K( 380k and 360 respectively for UFC 219 and UfC 223) Khabib's numbers after Conor would have been much higher than that, he's the most popular fighter in the lightweight division after Conor, fact.

The problem is americans who can't be bothered to watch a fight if it's not on american soil with american names, nothing to do with Khabib in particular.

The most hilarious thing is how "people" are treating "numbers" from Khabib's manager as verified or factual. "According to his manager" lmao. No one in their right mind believes this BS. If UFC 242 really did 1 million then the UFC wouldve publically released that number. They would never withhold numbers like that. They always failed to do 1 million without Conor, before ESPN+, yet you think they suddenly did 1million on ESPN+ with fucking Khabib who doesnt even have 1 million twitter followers who has to pay for Instagram follows lmao? If so, then I want to sell the people in this thread ocean beach front property, and make bank off these idiots lol. UFC 242 numbers were never released because Khabib AGAIN failed to even break 300k without Conor. This whole thread is embarrassing. You can tell it reeks of PAID SHILLS and PR shills
lol you sound really upset

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

What's next for Zabit?

Title fight with special stipulation that it lasts 2.5 rounds?

It's my understanding that it's just free to certain locals with Fight Pass. Canada is a part of the PPV model though. I wasn't aware that you have the option to buy it through fight pass still. I either have to buy it from ESPN+ or not at all. Those are my options.

You don't seem to be the person I started this chat with though so I'm not sure how you got involved, but whomever it was seemed like they were over in Europe or something based on what they were saying.

Edit: They were from New Zealand.

I'm not sure how it works in all countries but I'm guessing PPVs are offered in most of Europe, Middle East, Austalia etc through Fight Pass, just like it is in Canada. The rates may not be as high in the US not sure. Either way, there's a market outside of North America.

A lot of Muslim fans dont go to bars so it's another reason they may order PPV.

I'm not sure how it works in all countries but I'm guessing PPVs are offered in most of Europe, Middle East, Austalia etc through Fight Pass, just like it is in Canada. The rates may not be as high in the US not sure. Either way, there's a market outside of North America.

A lot of Muslim fans dont go to bars so it's another reason they may order PPV.
I don't think Europe has teh infastructure? or maybe it just doesn't work because of teh time difference, but the guyz from Britain that I know have made fun of me for having to buy them while they get them for free on BT sports

Of course they are 6 hours ahead of us so it probably makes more sense for the UFC to get a sweet broadcasting deal than it would be for them to try & count on europeans staying up till 4 or 5 in the morning to watch a UFC & then have to pay 60 Euroz on top of that.

Haters gonna hate <Moves>

I prefer this dude over the dick head Ali something. Way more professional.

Thanks for the translation/cliffs.
I smell fake news regarding the 1mil PPV buys
There are 1.4 billion Muslims and 150 million Russians who are there to root for Khabib. Like Conor Khabib attracts an international audience so it's totally believable. I bet Khabib Ferg will come close to Khabib Conor numbers.

Back