KHABIB's manager: "In standup CONOR is black belt, KHABIB is white belt ..."

CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

I have to disagree, that's some serious black belt striking shown above.

On a more serious note, he needs to drop this insane stunt of his. A good striker such as Conor might be able to take advantage of it.

Remember what happened to Arlovski who actually knew how to throw it?

On a more serious note, he needs to drop this insane stunt of his. A good striker such as Conor might be able to take advantage of it.

Remember what happened to Arlovski who actually knew how to throw it?
But that was against literally god fedor,who invented the flying knee cancellation technique

Damn his manager really wants this fight to happen. I see you Ali.

This is MMA where striking is only one facet. Connor fighting Khabib over threat of the take down bumps up Khabibs striking to also a black belt. The only nightmare I see for Khabib and someone working Khabib is a fighter like Werdum, a guy who is great off his back, probably one of the best in Mma. In that case I could see problems for Khabibs. But there is no such at LW. The thing is, Khabib is a wrestler, he wants top control, put Khabib flat on his back against a capable striker and let's see how he how he does.

James Toney, seriously? :rolleyes:

Conor is not some washed up boxer who doesn't understand anything outside the realm of boxing.

His ability to control the range and judge distance is second to none.

what is this god damn shit? according to who he's second to none? you? and who the fuck are you again? Some douchebag double yellow troll who can't keep his opions tame enough in a message board not to be reprimanded like a fucking child.
Shut up

what is this god damn shit? according to who he's second to none? you? and who the fuck are you again? Some douchebag double yellow troll who can't keep his opions tame enough in a message board not to be reprimanded like a fucking child.
Shut up

He's some retard who thought Conor would beat Floyd.

<36>

The gap between McGregor and Khabib's grappling/wrestling/ground game is out of this world though.

Compared to Conor from a purely technical standpoint? I guess.

Khabib's striking is fine though. He knows how to use it appropriate to his style.

Of course he said that too, but that part of the equation goes without saying.

Might as well also say the sky is blue, water is wet and Nate Diaz is stoned.
You felt the need to mention Khabib is worse standing than Conor. In fact you felt the need to make a thread about it.

Yeah he's completely a novice in standup..

International Master of Sports in Army Hand-to-Hand Combat........

Russian Union of Martial ArtsEuropean Champion of Army Hand-to-Hand Combat....

He may not have had any pro boxing fights but he's far from a white belt.The gap between khabibs grappling and mcnuggets is grand canyonish in comparison.

Ps fuck Ali

Back