KHABIB's manager: "In standup CONOR is black belt, KHABIB is white belt ..."

Johnson put Porier out just as easily as Conor did and neither of them could put Nate out. Conor's the superior striker but I see no reason to think he has a significant power advantage over Johnson...

Nate sounded like he had clinical brain damaged after that fight. I couldn't understand him. Diaz got floored 3x. Only Josh Thompson stopped him and it was a head kick tko

I think Conor has too much reach for Khabib and it will end on the feet

Sounds like a honey dick

'Come on Conor, he can't strike for shit, what's there to be scared of?'

With a grin on his face, striking his goatee.

Nate Diaz is literally the only 155 lbr that can give Conor a fight based on style. El Cu Cuy is a bigger Aldo, and Khabib has no striking. Lando needs to get a top 5 opponent because that's the fight I want.

Khabib's own manager Ali Abdelaziz telling it like it is on MMA Junkie Radio this week.

He also predicted Conor's next fight wouldn't be Khabib, but against T-Wood.

(Can't post link from phone for some reason but anyone who's not a moron can find it with ease. It's around 45-50 minutes into the episode.)

Also manages
Werdum (talks about Cain, fighting JDS and calling JDS gay, Black Beast)
Cody No-Love (talks about Cruz, the cancer kid Cody will give belt to)
Shields (talks about how Sheilds has wins over T-Wood & Maia)
Rashad (talks about how he's trying to sign a fight with Anderson)
RDA (says even he doesn't know why RDA left Kings)

Also talks about dealing with Joe Silva.

Sounds like a great manager.

Weird this is coming from his own manager of all people.

I think it is much better to be realistic like this and focus on your weaknesses while making out the best of your strengths. Or you could just be like Edmond telling the world that Ronda regularly drops championship boxers in the gym.

Conor is a white belt on the ground compared to Khabib. But you'll have tons of nuthuggers tell you that he stopped a small hurt Eddie from taking him down so he is apparently likely to stop Khabib too. As a Khabib fan, I know his only chance is to put Conor on his back as soon as possible and in my opinion that is a very good chance.

I love how McGregor role players never shut up about how Mayweather wouldn't last a round in MMA.

Yet at the same time, when discussing Khabib vs McGregor, they make it out as if it's all just stand-up.

You think Khabib's own manager is a McGregor role player?

That's a bold claim buddy. A VERY bold claim indeed.

Mark my words.

Khabib will break the quickest mentally.

Conor's already deep in his head.
hahahaha, you mcduck fan are seriously hilarious

just like cody was broken against cruz, right?

i hope Putin sits ringside with donald trump to watch khabib v Conor in Russia.

they will make the world great again

I'd sill watch Anderson vs Rashad. Both past their prime, evens it out, and both can still fight.

hahahaha, you mcduck fan are seriously hilarious

just like cody was broken against cruz, right?

Well, I see how you think.

But it's a difference in talking trash about someones girl before a fight.
If Conor talks even the smallest shit about Khabibs believes, well Conor might get killed outside the ring or Conor will KO he's ass in the ring.

See how he reacts when Nick Diaz throws a beer on Khabib, who aren't allowed to touch alcohol.

I'd sill watch Anderson vs Rashad. Both past their prime, evens it out, and both can still fight.
Man Rashad has seriously declined. Injuries, and years of training are catching up with him. Anderson's chin isn't what it used to be, but I do not believe his skills have taken a major hit yet. I think Silva collects another highlight reel if this fight comes to fruition.

I like Khabib, but he's a one trick pony just like Ronda. I can see Conor, Eddie and Ferguson knocking him out without any issues.

Man Rashad has seriously declined. Injuries, and years of training are catching up with him. Anderson's chin isn't what it used to be, but I do not believe his skills have taken a major hit yet. I think Silva collects another highlight reel if this fight comes to fruition.
With Anderson I think he's still trying to get the flashy highlights but can't pull the trigger like he used to and can't take the shots he used to, so it often looks like he's stuck waiting for openings and when those come his body doesn't react like it used to or he knows it's risky, so he often forces it at the end of rounds which leads to him taking shots instead, like against Bisping.

Rashad always relied on exploding in with punches from the outside and that first step is slower now, so he tends to get stuck being on the outside, and that's doom for a shorter fighter like him. Both Bader & Glover were basically able to walk him down and pick their shots, while when Rashad was younger it was risky to close the distance on him both because of his punching power and double leg. Speed too.

If those 2 fight now it'll be slow-paced with both being on the outside and Anderson doing his capoeira dancing, which is still cool to see kinda like when Ali started dancing late in his career. The footwork is still excellent, but the offense isn't the same anymore. Goes for both. So it's more a showcase for old times, which I'd pay for.

CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

I have to disagree, that's some serious black belt striking shown above.
He's trying to hammer him on the head!!

I like Khabib, but he's a one trick pony just like Ronda. I can see Conor, Eddie and Ferguson knocking him out without any issues.
Eddie, really? Michael Johnson is a better striker than Eddie

Well, I see how you think.

But it's a difference in talking trash about someones girl before a fight.
If Conor talks even the smallest shit about Khabibs believes, well Conor might get killed outside the ring or Conor will KO he's ass in the ring.

See how he reacts when Nick Diaz throws a beer on Khabib, who aren't allowed to touch alcohol.

dude you are seriously brain washed by mass media, watch less fox news
there is still sportsmanship and normality in the world

dude you are seriously brain washed by mass media, watch less fox news
there is still sportsmanship and normality in the world

No, I based that on the video-clips of Khabib losing it when he get hits with the beer...

But yeah, I belive you. I loved how humble Cruz was after his loss.
Damn son, if you get this heated up over a comment on sherdog, you must live a hard life.

Eddie, really? Michael Johnson is a better striker than Eddie

The reason why i mentioned Eddie is because i think that Khabib would not be able to take/hold him down.

Back