Media Khabib's manager challenges a 10-0 UFC fighter legit!

How is a manager supposed to get his clients awsome deals when there's only 1 top organization with almost all the leverage in the sport? Don't be naive.

Easily, by putting the athlete first. Ali’s primary motivation is self-promotion: being in the limelight, having access, being friends w Dana/etc.. He does all of this at the sacrifice of his fighter. It can’t be more salient than his recent deposition in support of the UFC, therefore anti-union.

When numbers are released you can see the disparity of pay between his fighters and those with managers who put the client first. He’s one who gives managers a bad name

Easily, by putting the athlete first. Ali’s primary motivation is self-promotion: being in the limelight, having access, being friends w Dana/etc.. He does all of this at the sacrifice of his fighter. It can’t be more salient than his recent deposition in support of the UFC, therefore anti-union.

When numbers are released you can see the disparity of pay between his fighters and those with managers who put the client first. He’s one who gives managers a bad name

So why has half the roster signed him?

how big is ali? this kid is a featherweight? either way i'd take the young guy, ali will gas

Vice versa bro

I haven't forgot your message of support for my son bro, so I will forgive your Colin support lol
Haha

All good , we can disagree. Doesn't mean we hate each other

In all honesty I didn't like Conor at 1st then he grew on me . nothing wrong with a man making his money

He has as of late gone the rock star route and we all seen it happen to many athletes . JCC comes to mind

how big is ali? this kid is a featherweight? either way i'd take the young guy, ali will gas
Ali is not your typical sherdog poster 6'9" 250 all muscle

The dude is a manlet smaller than Khabib and Conor

Back