Media Khabib's manager challenges a 10-0 UFC fighter legit!

Best manager in the business. People can say what they want but how many managers fight for their clients like him and get results?

Best manager in the business. People can say what they want but how many managers fight for their clients like him and get results?

... Lol bruh, what has Ali done? He has taken guys who were already UFC stars and rode them up. Additionally he does not get his UFC fighters any money. Look at Khabib, at like 7-0 ufc he made 28/28, my grandma could get these guys more. Dude is a UFC shill, wants to be famous.

This is dumb, “Molly” Ali is drugged up, he knows damn well no one would ever take him up on it, trying to sound cool and tough. He’d have just as much success calling out Trump. #weasel #rat

Agreed he is so good that now there is an investigation for being manager promoter and forcing fighters to sign him

But i am sure it's some US government official hating

... Lol bruh, what has Ali done? He has taken guys who were already UFC stars and rode them up. Additionally he does not get his UFC fighters any money. Look at Khabib, at like 7-0 ufc he made 28/28, my grandma could get these guys more. Dude is a UFC shill, wants to be famous.

Thank for for posting this.

It's a shame a guy like Ali, who is desperate for the spotlight himself, landed in this position. This is the same jackass who got in trouble for being the WSOF promoter while simultaneously managing fighters in WSOF bouts. Total creep.

How is a manager supposed to get his clients awsome deals when there's only 1 top organization with almost all the leverage in the sport? Don't be naive.

That's awesome that he'd fly him in for the asswhooping.

Damn, I want a free flight to Vegas. I'm gonna try challenging him now. LMAO. IDGAF if I lose. Free flight to Vegas puto. Is he really a black belt?

Dude sweats snake oil

Mitchell chokes him out easy even with a torn sack.

Spends so much time pretending to be Khabib while managing Khabib's social medias that he starting to think he IS Khabib

Bryce Mitchell I don't think would have much of a problem disposing of Ali in 10 minutes.

Back