Khabib's little brother?

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I don't follow wsof closely, but I'm definitely tuning in tonight for Palhares vs. Shield.

I see on the card there is a Nurmagomedov vs. Moreno. Is there any relation to Khabib? Or is that just a bit of a common name out there?

Are they the same weight? It would be kind of fascinating to have a cousin vs. cousin fight.

Yes. Abubakar Nurmagomedov is Khabib's little brother, blood cousin, adopted brother. His only loss is by doctor stoppage for a cut against another interesting Russian prospect.

Yes. Abubakar Nurmagomedov is Khabib's little brother, blood cousin, adopted brother. His only loss is by doctor stoppage for a cut against another interesting Russian prospect.
who is 1-0 in the ufc.

Khabib's parents adopted their nephew? Did Abubkar's parents die or something?

khabibs cousin, kabob, is going to win tonight Imo.

Abubakar is a more natural striker than Khabib, IMO. Leave him in WSOF, he could end up being elite in a few years. Wrestling is good, looks for subs. Needs more experience, though. If he'd have just stood up with the guy he could've KOd him at will.

All I know is Abubakar and Khabib were raised by Khabib's father together, which is why they call each other brother. They also have an older brother, but I don't think he does MMA.

got knocked in like ten seconds by headbutt. weird moment

ha whoops wrong fight. watching two cards gets confusing

Bloody Elbow had a good article on it.

Abubakar trains under the tutelage of his uncle Abdulmanap, a renowned and decorated Dagestani coach and owner of

Back