Khabib's getting the media star treatment now.

He didn't hold a gun to the homeless guys head. He paid for a service and both parties fulfilled their end of the contract. Americans should know how capitalism works better than anybody else..
This made me lol

Honestly if that manlet ever tried to make me do a pushup I would take his head clean off. Khabib thinks hes tough but he's never grappled a former ACDC champion like me.

ACDC, as in bi-sexual?

So, father of Khabib says that there is nothing bad in it (pushups) and that he is ready to do them for money too, says that Khabib knows that homeless guy for 3 years and that when Khabib and guys gives to him 10 dollars, he asks for 20, when they give him 20, he asks for 40, they give him 40 for jumps and pushups and he starts to argue and asks for 100. And said that a couple of haters of Khabib are pushing this story. Interview in Russian https://www.sport-express.ru/martia...-habib-dayte-mne-deneg-i-ya-otozhmus-1443467/

Kind of an odd thing to do to offer to pay homeless men to do push-ups but I don’t really care. It’s nice to see a lack of SJW’s on sherdog.

This has noting to do with SJW. It's about basic human decency and ethic. He basically played with a person who were in vulnerable situation, and perhaps weren't able to carry himself properly considering how many homeless in US are suffering from mental illness. The fact that he posted a video of himself laughing at the guy at the spot further proves that he did for his own amusement.

Bottom line is that he was a dick for pulling that shit.

Could be a cultural thing he doesn't get, but he's going to get it very soon....

It was a dick move. No doubt about it.

I guess he thought it was funny. If he had a publicist they'd probably have him donate money to a homeless shelter and issue an apology to save face.

LOL, if this was conor instead of khabib, it would be bedlam on sherdog, espn, tmz, cnn, fox news, etc. khabib is lucky he's a nobody outside of those who are fans of his pillow fists

don't worry, dolly won't be bothered much by tmz espn etc when he gets smashed by khabib. too bad he's a drama attention seeking queen who will miss it.

So, father of Khabib says that there is nothing bad in it (pushups) and that he is ready to do them for money too, says that Khabib knows that homeless guy for 3 years and that when Khabib and guys gives to him 10 dollars, he asks for 20, when they give him 20, he asks for 40, they give him 40 for jumps and pushups and he starts to argue and asks for 100. And said that a couple of haters of Khabib are pushing this story. Interview in Russian https://www.sport-express.ru/martia...-habib-dayte-mne-deneg-i-ya-otozhmus-1443467/

wait khabib's dad said it's not what it seems? this changes everything

wait khabib's dad said it's not what it seems? this changes everything
Well seems like Russian mma fans thinks that it's another lie from Khabib's dad. Majority of people thinks that when he said that Khabib doesn't bring Russian flag to the octagon because UFC banned it, he was lying and I think there were some controversy around a year ago when Abdelaziz said that Khabib is injured and can't take a fight in October and Khabib's dad said that Khabib is healthy and already trains (and I think Khabib said at the same time something that contradicted words of both his dad and Abdelaziz). Plus, story about video with Mamedov knocking Diaz out which Khabib's dad have, but will not show.
Oh and his argument in article is like that "My pupils always help the poor, weak, orphans and there they are gonna laught at homeless Where is logic?".

Well.. I didn't watch the video but I certainly am feeling better about not paying for the PPV. I'll still watch it though. *wink and a nudge*

Furthermore, atleast he gave the homeless guy money. More than I ever have. Now let's wait for some video of McGregor's philanthropic ventures. I wonder if this 'Khabib incident' will also be used for promotional purposes by the UFC. Whip those Russian and Irish fans into a frenzy.

Well.. I didn't watch the video but I certainly am feeling better about not paying for the PPV. I'll still watch it though. *wink and a nudge*

Furthermore, atleast he gave the homeless guy money. More than I ever have. Now let's wait for some video of McGregor's philanthropic ventures. I wonder if this 'Khabib incident' will also be used for promotional purposes by the UFC. Whip those Russian and Irish fans into a frenzy.
Seems like that's the point. He (Abubakar) shows the money but then puts them back in his pocket. And original name of the video was something like "2 dollars that I don't have" or "2 dollars that I didn't give" or something like that.

Last edited:
Back