Khabib's getting the media star treatment now.

I personally think the push-ups thing is great, Khabib needs to be like Conor and tell PC Murica to fook off.

LOL, if this was conor instead of khabib, it would be bedlam on sherdog, espn, tmz, cnn, fox news, etc. khabib is lucky he's a nobody outside of those who are fans of his pillow fists
Not sure if it would even be in Conor's top 3 of fuck ups.

It was a dick move. But at least not a crime.

Conor fanboys playing the morale card looks a little pathetic.

Honestly if that manlet ever tried to make me do a pushup I would take his head clean off. Khabib thinks hes tough but he's never grappled a former ACDC champion like me.

Simmer down tough guy. You’re going to break your keyboard typing that hard.

It's really not a big deal. He payed the man, didn't he.

I have never made a mistake in my life

I've never skipped a school day

I've never cheated on a partner

I didn't steal my dad's car before crashing it 50 yards from our garage

I never shot fireworks at a police station

And I was never arrested for indecent exposure the day I left school

So where is my stone?

Signed up and posted on the Sherdog... SINNER DETECTED, stone denied

d1346c19cf0f0e5d34d64ef6387643ce.png

0a19683ee38525c5d4a3761f9fd8357f.png

Could have been worse...

bum-fights-volume-1-dvd_1.jpg

Not sure if it would even be in Conor's top 3 of fuck ups.

It was a dick move. But at least not a crime.

Conor fanboys playing the morale card looks a little pathetic.

People pay too much attention to their characters. I don'
Signed up and posted on the Sherdog... SINNER DETECTED, stone denied

In all seriousness this Khabib thing and even Conors bus incident or Bones' crash isn't such a big deal compared to what that piece of shit war machine did.

3rd world shithole country culture

I'm not surprised motherfuckers

LOL, if this was conor instead of khabib, it would be bedlam on sherdog, espn, tmz, cnn, fox news, etc. khabib is lucky he's a nobody outside of those who are fans of his pillow fists
Yeah and isnt it funny that this guy will beat the shit out of Conor

ZOMG!!

He made someone do something for money!!??!!

What a savage.

giphy.gif

That is what the usual suspects hope for. But they don't realize Khabib has that true immigrant mentality. He just doesn't give a fuck about the gossip degenerates of TMZ and alike. After raping Connie and putting mini Khabib in his belly, he takes his money and flies back to Russia.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Russian media already reported about this video, including non-mma related. Like, for example there is an article on NTV TV channel website (I think it's the 3rd biggest channel in Russia) which says that Nurmagomedov's gives money to homeless for pushups while making spiteful and humiliating comments.

So shocking that MMA fighters aren't built on the finest of values...

P.S. Societies enable bums so fuck em!

Conor Mcgregor is going to drop this mf and stand over him with one arm raised. I'm from the future.

David haye did shitty stuff like this too, he was hung drawn and quartered for it though...
Mma fans mentality is a lot more forgiving and fickle to the fighters they 'like'

Just like Conor was in Floyds head? it's hilarious how mentally invested in this fight you are.

Your bum life won't change after this fight
I never said Conor was in Floyd's head Floyd is another personality who seeks the spotlight. I said Floyd was going to murder Conor and he wouldn't land a single significant punch. Gtfo of here ya casual noob with no training

Bottom line is that he was a dick for pulling that shit.

Could be a cultural thing he doesn't get, but he's going to get it very soon....

Back