Khabib's father to corner him at UFC 229!?

Obviously the photo is fake u moron . But why make a post thanking dana for no reason

If Dana sent him a travel Visa why post a pic of an obvious fake instead of the real one? I don't fucking know.

This can mean even more preassure on Khabib.. Im mos def leaning Conor now

Good on you. But I'ma going to have to John wick yo ass now.

Haha, Dammit. Oh well, I guess that's the price I have to pay.

I'll prepare myself for the inevitable

Why can't Khabib's Dad get his Visa? Was he part of some militant Islamic militia and on some Russian travel ban? I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib saw some crazy stuff growing up. That part of the world was the most brutal, and if you were a military aged man you fought the infidel or lost your head.

Why can't Khabib's Dad get his Visa? Was he part of some militant Islamic militia and on some Russian travel ban? I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib saw some crazy stuff growing up. That part of the world was the most brutal, and if you were a military aged man you fought the infidel or lost your head.
His dad worked for the Dagestan govt for some time. Unless a diplomat, no way does a former/serving official in Russia gets in USA. Also the current climate too has an effect.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/...ty-fighting-family-business-mountains-war-mma

"...The Dagestani government opted to counter this societal tension with sports. Judo, Combat Sambo, and wrestling in particular were directly sponsored by the state and heavily encouraged by parents. Children were led to a crossroads: flee into the depths of the mountains and pledge allegiance to terrorist causes, or improve one’s life through organized, competitive sporting activity.

Men like Abdulmanap, aware of this reality, placed their sons in sports at an early age. He taught them discipline and dedication, but also taught them piety, for there was nothing wrong with embracing one’s religion in peaceful rapture.

"Faith and religion is very important for a fighter. It brings discipline in his life. If you are a religious person, you face different restrictions in life. A faithful man is a healthy man. He has no pride within and his mind is strong." ..."

Last edited:
Nice to see Khabib and Dana getting along. Dana has a bad realitionship with too many fighters.

giphy.gif

Finally Khabib dad will be able to watch Khabib get KTFO in front of him. Time to celebrate.
Holy fuck there are women in Dagestan?

His dad worked for the Dagestan govt for some time. Unless a diplomat, no way does a former/serving official in Russia gets in USA. Also the current climate too has an effect.
Fedor hold a position in Ministry of Sports, Minakov is a politician and Kharitonov was a politician or still is. And they have no problems with american visa.

Back