Khabib's father: "After Tony, we want to face Floyd Mayweather"

<Prem973>

giphy.gif

just when you thought Bucky Barber was the most embarrassing parent to comment on a fight, up steps this fool lol

I want to fight mayweather. As does everyone else the payday alone is worth it all.
But why would Money fight Khabib?

Again mma fighter going to the ring... Fuck. Still waiting for an elite boxer to come in the octagon and fight an elite mma fighter.

I have hope in Fury, he's probably the only one with balls big enough to do it...

I have no interest in seeing it. Floyd obviously does not agree with us, or he would not have posted this to his Instagram. Floyd doesn’t bother doing things like that, unless he thinks you are a draw and it would make him money.

I think floyd is just keeping his name out there....I don't think he has any intentions of boxing a wrestler...

What’s next, a Khabib branded alcohol?

Does this old ass mofo ever fall back?

no build your legacy first as the best lw ever..

Abdulmanap's selling wolf tickets and trolling Conor and Dana lol. This should not be taken seriously.

Khabib also said he 'wanted' Floyd and Mayweather said it was 'definitely happening' after beating Conor, nothing happened... Relaaax boys lol.

I think floyd is just keeping his name out there....I don't think he has any intentions of boxing a wrestler...
Floyd is always trying to stay relevant. There is no doubt about that.

Again mma fighter going to the ring... Fuck. Still waiting for an elite boxer to come in the octagon and fight an elite mma fighter.

I have hope in Fury, he's probably the only one with balls big enough to do it...

It's not a matters of "balls". It's just money. MMA fighters goes in the ring because it's there the money is.

I think what this is....is quite simply some manouevering with the UFC as regards money and what they want to do after the Ferguson fight. I think they're just playing a long game here and positioning themselves for power and money and not being FORCED (in some way) to fight McG again. Anyway Mayweather is, supposedly, retired. I mean he is pretty old and I can't really see him competing again, except for maybe some kind of exhibition fight.
The thing is no one is stupid enough to believe that Khabib has any kind of leverage to make the Mayweather fight happen. So they can talk all they want but it won't mean shit when it comes to negotiating his contract. I'm not exactly sure what they are maneuvering towards.

Khabib could easily survive but he'd get outpointed

He would literally kill Mayweather in that one round of MMA though. There's a zero percent chance Floyd will accept that

Back