Khabib's father: "After Tony, we want to face Floyd Mayweather"

That could actually sell the fight. If Khabib somehow survived to the 12th round, Mayweather would be in a world of hurt.

It would sell it better if they made it 6 rounds or something though. I doubt any person who has never boxed for 10+ rounds makes it to round 12 against Mayweather or any other top level boxer who is trained to do that. Khabib isn't known as a striker and a shorter fight would give him a fighting chance.
Mayweather would be in a world of hurt, LOL sure

Khabib wouldn't last those 11 rounds, unless he pulls an Aoki and flops everytime there's an exchange

I think him and his team are delusional enough to think that's hill last because he's so big and tough and conditioned, so I'd like to see this fight go down and watch Floyd tee off on him.

This guy is talking too damn much. My lord

LOfuckingL at these guys thinking they're in the position where they're entitled to make demands like that off Floyd Mayweather. Their ego is out of control, so delusional. I mean the fact is that, without Conor, Khabib is not that big a draw. Big by MMA standards of course, but nowhere close to global superstar standards.

At least when Conor was being an arrogant dickhead he owned it and wasn't simultaneously proclaiming himself to be super humble and modest.

Yes, lets have a middle/bottom of the pack MMA striker box Mayweather. That sounds like itll draw.

I dont dislike Khabib personally but his Manager and Dad talk a lot. As a pro athlete you are responsible for what your team says.

Floyd has expressed interest in the fight as well.

The fight has appeal from an undefeated vs undefeated standpoint, but yea, Floyd will just tee off on him. Khabib has a nice jab for when the opponent thinks he's gonna drag them to the floor, but don't think it's fast enough for boxing.

And his haymaker only stunned Conor, it wasnt that hard, so his power is sus.

Floyd would make more money from a Conor rematch.

Still makes no sense for Mayweather because Khabib is a grappler and can't promote like McGregor.
khabib might not be big talker but he is a bigger name than literally every boxer.. floyd is smart only rematch with canelo or Conor would be bigger than the khabib fight thats why he is choosing khabib

khabib might not be big talker but he is a bigger name than literally every boxer..
FxX5caie56yoXoKXZmDh5Au2G8Z2dJUp1EB2aLr3Ev6xEBZ7pXnuAdS3ijvGTn7FyuzneyvqhaH43ny83j5PhiMddbpnvFMNTMzRMqhg4mnV

NO ONE from MMA needs to be fighting Floyd Mayweather again.

Let's just leave it as the money crazed, fever dream that it was and move on.
It's the ultimate red panty night. Who wouldn't jump at that opportunity?

nobody outside of hardcore mma fans, knows who khabib is...why would floyd want to fight this guy? he has no name, outside of mma....none...ask any random person on the street, who he is, they will stare at you blankly...then say, no clue...and why would anyone, in their right mind, want to watch a wrestler box a multi time world champion? khabib doesn't even have good mma boxing.

Still makes no sense for Mayweather because Khabib is a grappler and can't promote like McGregor.

you could take any amateur boxer and he would tool khabib in a straight boxing match....maybe khabib doesn't realize, the only reason his standup is somewhat effective is cause of his grappling, and the fear of the takedown....eliminate wrestling from the equation, and you have a mediocre mma boxer.

That could actually sell the fight. If Khabib somehow survived to the 12th round, Mayweather would be in a world of hurt.

It would sell it better if they made it 6 rounds or something though. I doubt any person who has never boxed for 10+ rounds makes it to round 12 against Mayweather or any other top level boxer who is trained to do that. Khabib isn't known as a striker and a shorter fight would give him a fighting chance.
I wonder about how the transition between round 11 and 12 would go if it made it that far. Having to go from boxing gloves and hand wraps into the mma gloves would take some time. Also, would it all be in a ring or some sort of hybrid cage?

it seems like putin needs to send his spetsnaz again to dagestan this time to take out this clown

Back