Khabib's father: "After Tony, we want to face Floyd Mayweather"

Conor and Floyd conned the entire world with that first shitshow, no way people are dumb enough to fall for it again, right...
<6>

Khabib isn't capable of hyping up that fight. He's too fucking boring.

Khabibs father talks a lot of crap. He's always putting out these statements that khabib (and reality) goes on to contradict

Yeah.. I'll fight them both next on one condition. Give me a 9 mm pistol and you dont get anything . Only I can strike and you can't lay a finger on me...

But what if Khabib gets knocked out before the 11 rounds of boxing is over?
That could actually sell the fight. If Khabib somehow survived to the 12th round, Mayweather would be in a world of hurt.

It would sell it better if they made it 6 rounds or something though. I doubt any person who has never boxed for 10+ rounds makes it to round 12 against Mayweather or any other top level boxer who is trained to do that. Khabib isn't known as a striker and a shorter fight would give him a fighting chance.

Khabib's dad is milking his son like he was a cow. That is the true legacy they speak of..

the world is clamoring to watch some hairy little sambo guy pretend he can box against a retired 50 year old

dollar signs everywhere, baby

Rob Schneider starring in a durp de durp de testily durpee du

Conor and Floyd conned the entire world with that first shitshow, no way people are dumb enough to fall for it again, right...
<6>

People think Khabib actually fears Conor after embarrassing him for 4 rounds. I’ll let you draw your own conclusions.

How about Mayweather do 5 rounds of MMA? I get so tired of the MMA guy having to box. I don't care who the UFC sends, they're going to get destroyed 100 out of 100 times trying to box a Floyd Mayweather. Show each discipline some respect -- find ways to represent both in these crossovers.

Khabib knows when a grappler goes undefeated and loses he becomes forgotten in this sport of course hel make rules to help him win.

You post a gif saying "stop it" but it was Conor and his fans who encouraged this Mayweather nonsense in the 1st place. Firstly, I agree that Khabib's dad should be quiet and secondly, boxing sucks

Khabib wouldn't last those 11 rounds, unless he pulls an Aoki and flops everytime there's an exchange

Khabib wants to be Conor so bad. Lol

Still makes no sense for Mayweather because Khabib is a grappler and can't promote like McGregor.

Can you imagine a world tour with these 2.

Floyd: "all work is what"
Floyd: "then point to the easy work"
Floyd: "Yeaahhhhhhh"
Khabib: "This is no.1 bullshit".
Floyd: "MMA is for beer drinkers."
Khabib: "Thats Haram".

If the mma round is first then the 11 boxing rounds would probably have to be completed at a later date. Floyd would get severely injured.

Back